PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
edgemorocco1991ac.jpg

EdgejeansGlastonbury.jpg

NLOTHkennymorrison13.jpg

larryelevationgroupcrop.jpg

larryarmswhitet.jpg

shirtless360adamsmile.jpg

Tara, you are thread MVP. You just saved the thread from an onslaught of Sherlock photos AND gifs. Everyone should thank you.

:ohmy::|:|:|:crack::scream:

WHY did our Mayor Bloomberg TURN DOWN Aid from FEMA!!????!

Wow, really? That's...incredibly stupid. Hope he doesn't come to regret that decision in a big way.

Stay safe, everyone who's in Sandy's path :hug:.

:lmao: I also like JJ's thing in relation to this he shared.

(Why am I suddenly confusing the song in that clip with Barry Manilow's "Mandy"? Every time I start playing the 'Grease' song it segues into the chorus from the Manilow one. The hell :huh:?)

If I could be anyone for Halloween, I'd either be Angelica Huston as Morticia from "The Addams Family," or um....

Willy Wonka. :reject: Gene Wilder version, not Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp is NOT Willy Wonka :reject:

:up: Word.

Nothing wrong with picking Willy Wonka, that'd be a great costume!

I have no idea what I'd dress up as. When I was a kid I dressed up as Lydia from "Beetlejuice", so...

I'd probably just go with the standard witch or woman in a white flowing dress thing, actually (it'd fit given I have dark hair and pale skin and all). Woo.

Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ZxATI.jpg

anyway, live tv casts look just awfull, just hoping all tube lines dont get flooded in NY and people get the F*** inside, that goes out to you too weather channel + all other reporters, if you stay out there reporting, so will people go out and film it :doh:

Yeah, I always get a kick out of the reporters standing out in these kinds of storms. I get that they have to report on this stuff, and they're toughing it out and everything, but I remember during one hurricane I saw footage on TV of one poor woman nearly getting blown away, the winds were so strong.

At some point I think everyone in the area is well aware that a storm is coming, so yeah, reporters, forget about being tough and everything and get the hell indoors with everybody else.

Hope Dazz and anyone else in the path of the hurricane/storm thing stays safe! Thinking of you.
This!

Also: David Tennant :hyper::love::combust:

(I have told you that I love your sig pic, right? :shifty:)

Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ZxATI.jpg

anyway, live tv casts look just awfull, just hoping all tube lines dont get flooded in NY and people get the F*** inside, that goes out to you too weather channel + all other reporters, if you stay out there reporting, so will people go out and film it :doh:

:lol:

Yeah, I always get a kick out of the reporters standing out in these kinds of storms. I get that they have to report on this stuff, and they're toughing it out and everything, but I remember during one hurricane I saw footage on TV of one poor woman nearly getting blown away, the winds were so strong.

At some point I think everyone in the area is well aware that a storm is coming, so yeah, reporters, forget about being tough and everything and get the hell indoors with everybody else.

They are reporting on current conditions like flood levels and road closures. So they are helpful for those in the path.

They are reporting on current conditions like flood levels and road closures. So they are helpful for those in the path.

True. Like I said, I get why they're out there and admire their bravery. I just also think that at some point their own safety should factor in somewhere, too. 'Cause if they get hurt or killed, then there goes the whole "warning people" thing.

My favourite geek is on CNN atm talking bout Sandy :reject:

michio-kaku.png

"The hurricane from hell, Katrina is a pea shooter in comparison" - Professor Michio Kaku

the Obama rally was a crazy event. No Obama due to storm, but VP Biden & Pres Clinton did come into town. They moved everything up time-wise, and it was all done and over in about 3 1/2 hrs. I'm gonna do a full write-up in my personal LJ tomorrow provided we have power.

as for Frankenstorm, all hell has broken loose since post-rally. it is windy as hell here and POURING BUCKETS of rain. I'm near Youngstown, OH for those wondering. Also, I did post a few pics from the rally to my FB so those are available to look at.

Here, look at cute kids doing political stuff.

FroBaby 'eating' my Obama pin.
404662_370731593005631_507642505_n.jpg

Lil' CK watching his namesake, Pres. Clinton (my son's name is Clinton for those who don't know)
156609_370839456328178_1615142364_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom