PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilis. :up::up: I've liked them since their day 1 but they were just one of those bands I'd never gotten round to seeing. Finally took care of that in September. And yeah Anthony and his tattoos. :drool: I've always had a thing for that tho. I've been wanting to do a rewatch of that old Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves movie Point Break just to see the Chili's again too. :giggle: they always cracked me up in that as the surfer group of drug dealers. :lol:

You should definitely try and make time for some of those shows. That is a very good group too with a lot of variety in style and subject matter. Breaking Bad is great, but I still rate Dexter higher and better. :love:

I've only recently started Boardwalk Empire. :drool: I put it off for so long because I thought it would be hard to get into the gangster and 20's era drama but holyyyyy crap it's such an outstanding show. I watched all 2 and a half seasons in just a couple weeks and caught up to current and it's sooo good. I always have loved Steve Buscemi anyways, he's my weirdo soulmate. LOL. And he's beyond incredible in this. I love and hate him all at once but mostly love him.

And by the way, if you haven't checked back a few pages I posted an Edgestravaganzasmpam for the Edge girls. :sexywink:

oh don't you worry.....I saw those pics :kiss: :flirt: Been a crappy few days at work so I wasn't in the mood to post but I still lurked enough to see that sexy man and his phones :love:

and I had NO idea they were in a movie. Now I'm really going to have to restart Netflix! I remember watching some show in the mornings on MTV that would always play "alternative" music (late 80's) and they'd always have at least one Chili Peppers video. I was totally in love with them but way more in love with Def Leppard and Iron Maiden to actually buy any of their music. My sister had a few of their albums when we were in high school but I didn't actually buy one until Californication. It's always been one of my favs. My last trip to JTNP was the first time I didn't listen to that album mixed with U2 on the drive out there. I totally forgot to bring the cd with me and felt really lost without it :sad:

I find Steve Buscemi incredibly creepy!

oh don't you worry.....I saw those pics :kiss: :flirt: Been a crappy few days at work so I wasn't in the mood to post but I still lurked enough to see that sexy man and his phones :love:

and I had NO idea they were in a movie. Now I'm really going to have to restart Netflix! I remember watching some show in the mornings on MTV that would always play "alternative" music (late 80's) and they'd always have at least one Chili Peppers video. I was totally in love with them but way more in love with Def Leppard and Iron Maiden to actually buy any of their music. My sister had a few of their albums when we were in high school but I didn't actually buy one until Californication. It's always been one of my favs. My last trip to JTNP was the first time I didn't listen to that album mixed with U2 on the drive out there. I totally forgot to bring the cd with me and felt really lost without it :sad:

I find Steve Buscemi incredibly creepy!

He is a little scary. :giggle: Which is why he's also so good in Boardwalk. I can't recall ever seeing him before in a romantic lead role either, and he totally works it here in a cute, charming way. His character is on one side endearing and good, but then on the other sinister and cold. Amazing actor. i luuuuurv him. :D

And :lol: he was already posted in my spank bank list long before i ever started watching Boardwalk.

Many MANY years ago I remember my kids and I had found this website that matched you with your perfect celebrity match. It matched you by birth date with biorhythms and ranked you by percentage in all compatibility areas like physical, emotional and intellectual. For instance, I remember if I put in Bono and myself, we were super highly matched physically :drool: :shifty:, but poorly matched intellectually. :angry: LOL.

But it also generates your absolute best match, with the highest possible score in ALL 3 areas. Me and Steve Buscemi were the highest possible match, nearly perfect in all 3 areas. :lmao:

I need to find that site again. :hmm::shifty:

Oh and yeah the Chilis are in Point Break. They don't have a huge role but they are in it a good amount. :D Plenty shirtless if I remember correctly.

:laugh: oh I remember that site Comet! It was hilarious how I had the best physical match with Bono, yet intellectual with Edge. And I totally did NOT match with Larry.
Thefuuuuuuuuuuuck? :lol: James is a basketball player right? Lautner is the dude from twilight... don't know 3 and 4(rihannabeaterdude?) and Rooney? Ginger footballer... It used to be a better list!

Your best matches

LeBron James 98%
Taylor Lautner 94%
Shia LaBeouf 94%
Chris Brown 79%
Wayne Rooney 78%

Galeongirl said:
:laugh: oh I remember that site Comet! It was hilarious how I had the best physical match with Bono, yet intellectual with Edge. And I totally did NOT match with Larry.
Thefuuuuuuuuuuuck? :lol: James is a basketball player right? Lautner is the dude from twilight... don't know 3 and 4(rihannabeaterdude?) and Rooney? Ginger footballer... It used to be a better list!

Your best matches

LeBron James 98%
Taylor Lautner 94%
Shia LaBeouf 94%
Chris Brown 79%
Wayne Rooney 78%

That is hilarious. I'll need to try it later. I wonder if Bono is a good physical since I'm shorter than him.

Arw it was a loooong time and many drinks that I did that interview. My friend who was a huge fan did most of it.

Gg I totally remember Shia LaBeouf being on your list before. :lol:

:hmm: One thing I noticed though is I'm not sure why but that list is NOT your absolute best matches. When I do it that way it gives me a list of names with the highest being at 98%. Yet I remembered Steve Buscemi being higher before so I put his name in the other way and sure enough he and I are 99% in all 3 categories. :giggle: So it's probably best to just try yourself with different people individually.

yup. :love:

I :heart: the opening credits too. Probably my new all time favorite show opener. When the lightning flashes for that split second in Steve's eyes it's just pure awesome. :love:

Boardwalk Empire - Intro / Opening Theme [HD] - YouTube

:heart: Love the opening sequence!

:shifty: :D

CelebMatch.com: Browse for a match (To match yourself with a celeb)

CelebMatch.com: Show best matches (To find your best match)

Okay, I did both of those, and according to the second one, my number one match is Daniel Radcliffe....

Which is insanely weird for me, because he's 5-6 years YOUNGER than I am. :doh:

:heart: Love the opening sequence!

Okay, I did both of those, and according to the second one, my number one match is Daniel Radcliffe....

Which is insanely weird for me, because he's 5-6 years YOUNGER than I am. :doh:

:love: Love knows no boundaries. :p :lol:

:faint:

I just did a list search, and apparently I'm a near-perfect match for Bradley Cooper.

:combust:

I LOVE THIS SITE. IT'S FUN! :reject:

I remember someone here (can't remember who :hmm: ) was all excited because they were a high match with Edge. Until they realized they had matched themselves with Edge the wrestler. :lol:

Seems Adam and I have nothing in common :lol:

And Larry and I are 96% intellectually compatible. :nerd:

So my 99% physical with Edge is my best match. :shifty:

These are my "best matches" from the second site:

Your best matches

Penn Badgley 96%
Usher Raymond 94%
Jensen Ackles 93%
Lance Bass 87%
John Mayer 84%

:| Um...no? None of those are my type, and Lance, well, his interests lie elsewhere as it is, so...:wink:. Best match or no, I'll stick with my current crush list, I think :p.

As for TV shows, there's so many shows out now that I've heard nothing but good things about that I've wanted to start watching, but a lot of them are halfway through their run and the sorts of shows I feel I need to go back and start seeing from the beginning so I don't get confused, and I feel I need a LOT of free time in front of me to properly sit down and absorb them. I do intend to catch up on some of the big shows out now someday, though.

I don't think I follow too many current shows at the moment...I'm guessing there's about five or six, maybe, that are on my "cannot miss" list. I think I've got more shows on my list that I watch that aren't on anymore :p.

And as for the Chili Peppers, a friend of mine e-mailed me songs from nearly all their albums at one point a long time ago. I have them saved...should probably check them out at some point, too. I do like the songs I've heard by them over the years ("Give It Away" probably being my favorite song of theirs, 'cause it just rocks), they're a pretty fun band.

New music obsessions are fun :D! It's great to find a whole new world of music to discover, and if it's an artist that's been around a while, sometimes I find myself thinking, "Where the hell has this music been hiding all my life and why am I just now hearing about it/this artist?"

I remember someone here (can't remember who :hmm: ) was all excited because they were a high match with Edge. Until they realized they had matched themselves with Edge the wrestler. :lol:

:lmao:

These are my "best matches" from the second site:

Your best matches

Penn Badgley 96%
Usher Raymond 94%
Jensen Ackles 93%
Lance Bass 87%
John Mayer 84%

:| Um...no? None of those are my type, and Lance, well, his interests lie elsewhere as it is, so...:wink:. Best match or no, I'll stick with my current crush list, I think :p.

As for TV shows, there's so many shows out now that I've heard nothing but good things about that I've wanted to start watching, but a lot of them are halfway through their run and the sorts of shows I feel I need to go back and start seeing from the beginning so I don't get confused, and I feel I need a LOT of free time in front of me to properly sit down and absorb them. I do intend to catch up on some of the big shows out now someday, though.

I don't think I follow too many current shows at the moment...I'm guessing there's about five or six, maybe, that are on my "cannot miss" list. I think I've got more shows on my list that I watch that aren't on anymore :p.

And as for the Chili Peppers, a friend of mine e-mailed me songs from nearly all their albums at one point a long time ago. I have them saved...should probably check them out at some point, too. I do like the songs I've heard by them over the years ("Give It Away" probably being my favorite song of theirs, 'cause it just rocks), they're a pretty fun band.

New music obsessions are fun :D! It's great to find a whole new world of music to discover, and if it's an artist that's been around a while, sometimes I find myself thinking, "Where the hell has this music been hiding all my life and why am I just now hearing about it/this artist?"

One of the matches on my list was Clay Aiken, whose interests lie in the same area as Lance's. :ohmy:

The first time I actually did the dates wrong, I was trying to see what my match with Bono was and I accidentally put in his birthday instead of mine. It said Bono's best match was... Bono. :lmao: but of course!

My matches. Ew.

Your best matches
John Simm 97%
Shawn Michaels 97%
Edward Furlong 95%
Jared Leto 94%
Marc Anthony 93%

Even my female matches sucked. Boo.

The first time I actually did the dates wrong, I was trying to see what my match with Bono was and I accidentally put in his birthday instead of mine. It said Bono's best match was... Bono. :lmao: but of course!
:lmao:

My matches. Ew.

Your best matches
John Simm 97%
Shawn Michaels 97%
Edward Furlong 95%
Jared Leto 94%
Marc Anthony 93%

Even my female matches sucked. Boo.

John Simm :drool:

my trainer kicked my ass last Monday. I usually don't feel it until the next night but I woke up in the middle of the night last week and could tell I was going to be in major pain on Tuesday. It was all upper body, stuff I've done a ton of times with weighs I'm comfortable with. But for whatever reason the combo of exercises we did just screwed up both of my elbows and I couldn't straighten out my arms most of the week. My left arm is back to normal but midway through class tonight I could tell my right arm was completely screwed up. So now my trainer thinks I have an inflamed bicep tendon and said I need to rest the rest of the week. :grumpy: I'm not in the mood to rest! I've been doing so great the last few months and I'm really starting to see and feel the difference. Taking time off makes me grumpy.....I can still run, even though it's bothersome to keep my arm locked like that for so long. But no weights or any pressure on my arm. :grumpy: I have a heat pad on it now but I can't take any ibuprofen because it hurts my stomach. I might take 1 advil before I go to bed and see if I can sleep through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom