PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you any photos of Edge we haven't seen yet?

:) Ok, nothing new here, but thought I'd just post some cute Edge with phones in jeans and jackets pics. :cute:

EdgeDianaJenkinsCelebrityPartyLondon12-4-2008.jpg

WosleyRestaurantLondon9-9-20083.jpg

EdgeHaitiTelethonLondonrain1-22-2010.jpg

EdunAfricaRising_Party_10-06-2010.jpg

EdgeVeniceAbbotKinney6-19-201111.jpg

:lol: It seems so!

:uhoh: I just rubbed my nose.. and forgot I had been cleaning the hottest available peppers here.... well, let's just say this does not feel nice.

Edge is adorable.

That's all. I just feel I need to state the obvious fact :D.

And I'm with Tara on the Adam picture you posted as well, CK.

GG, ooooh, not good re: the nose/peppers thing! Hope that's calmed down?

:wave: thanks ML!

forgot to call my cousin but try tomorrow if i can find my
cellphone... it slide under a pile of stuff but it had only a
bit of charge left so i can't locate it by using my land line
b/c i tried it just went into my vm message. :der:
ah well

at least i found my extra treat to my self a few weeks back>>>
a very nicely presented clear photos and drawings of basic &
intermediate Lace Knitting.

Aw, cool, nice that you found something important :). Hope you can find your cell phone soon. And you're welcome!

MA, I'm sure Tara and I would be happy to introduce you to Doctor Who! :D

If I wasn't on my phone I might be tempted to engage in a bit of Tennant-spam... or maybe Captain Jack spam if people prefer American actors. :wink:

I'd be totally up for that! I wish we could all hang out and have a TV show marathon/hot guy watching marathon or whatever. I should look online and see if the shows are available to watch somewhere-probably Hulu has them or something, I'd bet. But yeah, if there's any specific episodes you recommend or something, fire away!

I'm all for looking at hot British guys, myself (though there are some Americans I like, I swear :p!).

If we're going to be posting hot guys here, it's not an actor, but I'd be happy to do a spam with a musician I've been obsessed with for the last near couple months or so :shifty:. I wouldn't do it for competition purposes, though, I'd just want to gush a bit.

I find it hard to believe I'm actually into 8 current TV shows at the same time right now! :ohmy: That's the most I've watched at once that are current shows still on air. We always marathon seasons of older cancelled shows but 8 current ones is a lot for me.

:applaud: comet

Tara :hug: good luck to your dad at his new job. Wishing you
and your family a much better situation!

So what shows am i watching both current and reuns of shows i've never
seen in thier first run/older seasons.

CURRENT: Revolution/Grimm/Person of Interest/ having trouble getting once upon a time/Touch (when it returns)

RERUNS: (esp from ION tv) Pysch (stopped that a few weeks ago), Leverage,
Numbers (just watching reccently better than i thot it would)

then occasion intermintent watching of others

I haven't watched any of those! Although I did try to watch Person of Interest when it started because I loved Michael Emerson on Lost. But I stopped watching after a few because I didn't care for the other main guy in the show.

:hmm: I've heard Once Upon a Time is good but haven't checked it out yet. Anyone watch it?

I find it hard to believe I'm actually into 8 current TV shows at the same time right now! :ohmy: That's the most I've watched at once that are current shows still on air. We always marathon seasons of older cancelled shows but 8 current ones is a lot for me.

:ohmy: That's a lot of fandoms.

For me, I think I only have 3 or 4 current shows I'm really into..... maybe 1 or 2 more, but really. New shows don't usually interest me all that much anymore.

As for cancelled/ended shows: too many to count.

Tara :hug: good luck to your dad at his new job. Wishing you
and your family a much better situation!

Thanks, Dazz!

:ohmy: That's a lot of fandoms.

For me, I think I only have 3 or 4 current shows I'm really into..... maybe 1 or 2 more, but really. New shows don't usually interest me all that much anymore.

As for cancelled/ended shows: too many to count.

Thanks, Dazz!

I know, I NEVER have been into that many current shows because there usually just aren't enough good ones! Or there have been good ones that were cancelled, or just ran their course. But luckily there are just some really good shows out there right now. :up:

The ones I'm watching in my sort of ranking... :hmm:

HOLY CRAP, I counted wrong, it's NINE shows. :lol:

1. Dexter
2. Boardwalk Empire
3. Sons of Anarchy
4. Elementary
5. Breaking Bad
6. Game of Thrones
7. Haven
8. Homeland
9. The Walking Dead

Ok that ranking was just too hard. Though I think my top 3 are spot on.

I know, I NEVER have been into that many current shows because there usually just aren't enough good ones! Or there have been good ones that were cancelled, or just ran their course. But luckily there are just some really good shows out there right now. :up:

The ones I'm watching in my sort of ranking... :hmm:

HOLY CRAP, I counted wrong, it's NINE shows. :lol:

1. Dexter
2. Boardwalk Empire
3. Sons of Anarchy
4. Elementary
5. Breaking Bad
6. Game of Thrones
7. Haven
8. Homeland
9. The Walking Dead

Ok that ranking was just too hard. Though I think my top 3 are spot on.

holy crap is right! That's a lot of shows at once!!! I see everyone on FB talking about watching one or all of the above and I just can't seem to get myself into anything the past few years. I have never seen a second of any of them. I don't have Netflix anymore as I usually cancel for the summer. But I've been thinking about starting up again and just randomly picking one of these to watch. Everyone at one of my jobs always talks about Breaking Bad so I was thinking about doing that one first but then one of my geeky friends that likes a lot of the same stuff I like is always talking about Game of Thrones. I just don't always have the attention span to keep up with these shows. I'm really impressed I watched all of Downton Abbey. Some day I'll get around to watching one of these shows...

For now, I cannot get enough of the Chili Peppers after seeing them live last week. I feel a huge obsession coming on! I've always loved them but not in a U2 love way. No band has ever come close to U2 for me so I usually can see a band live, listen to them for a few week after the show and then forget about them until their next album. But I think this one is going to last for a long time. I had started reading Anthony's book, Scar Tissue, 6 years ago right before I moved back home and started culinary school. It's the only book from my apartment that didn't end up in my storage unit because I figured I'd finish it once I moved. Never did. It even had the bookmark in it from where I left off. I started over last week and can't put it down. I'm not a huge reader so I read incredibly slow but I'm about halfway through. Between the book and watching anything I can find on youtube I think I'll be in RHCP madness for a while. :shifty: I think I might be slightly obsessed with Anthony's back tattoo :drool:

Arw, he's a super nice guy too. I interviewed him and Flea in 1991 when they toured with Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins.

I can't watch Walking Dead. Zombies freak me out. We watch the Voice and it really does suck a lot of viewing time. And we started the Next Iron Chef. I like Elementary - took awhile to grow on me. I think all aspects of the Sherlock character sort of fascinate me. As I said to someone - on a social scale of 1 to 10 - Johnny Miller's characters is a 5. Ben Cumberbatch's is 1 - slightly above sociopath and Robert Downey Jr being narcissistic rock star at 10.

I like Parenthood because I'm a sap and think it is done well. I have sort of lost my way with 30 Rock and such, but I have them on DVR.

holy crap is right! That's a lot of shows at once!!! I see everyone on FB talking about watching one or all of the above and I just can't seem to get myself into anything the past few years. I have never seen a second of any of them. I don't have Netflix anymore as I usually cancel for the summer. But I've been thinking about starting up again and just randomly picking one of these to watch. Everyone at one of my jobs always talks about Breaking Bad so I was thinking about doing that one first but then one of my geeky friends that likes a lot of the same stuff I like is always talking about Game of Thrones. I just don't always have the attention span to keep up with these shows. I'm really impressed I watched all of Downton Abbey. Some day I'll get around to watching one of these shows...

For now, I cannot get enough of the Chili Peppers after seeing them live last week. I feel a huge obsession coming on! I've always loved them but not in a U2 love way. No band has ever come close to U2 for me so I usually can see a band live, listen to them for a few week after the show and then forget about them until their next album. But I think this one is going to last for a long time. I had started reading Anthony's book, Scar Tissue, 6 years ago right before I moved back home and started culinary school. It's the only book from my apartment that didn't end up in my storage unit because I figured I'd finish it once I moved. Never did. It even had the bookmark in it from where I left off. I started over last week and can't put it down. I'm not a huge reader so I read incredibly slow but I'm about halfway through. Between the book and watching anything I can find on youtube I think I'll be in RHCP madness for a while. :shifty: I think I might be slightly obsessed with Anthony's back tattoo :drool:

Chilis. :up::up: I've liked them since their day 1 but they were just one of those bands I'd never gotten round to seeing. Finally took care of that in September. And yeah Anthony and his tattoos. :drool: I've always had a thing for that tho. I've been wanting to do a rewatch of that old Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves movie Point Break just to see the Chili's again too. :giggle: they always cracked me up in that as the surfer group of drug dealers. :lol:

You should definitely try and make time for some of those shows. That is a very good group too with a lot of variety in style and subject matter. Breaking Bad is great, but I still rate Dexter higher and better. :love:

I've only recently started Boardwalk Empire. :drool: I put it off for so long because I thought it would be hard to get into the gangster and 20's era drama but holyyyyy crap it's such an outstanding show. I watched all 2 and a half seasons in just a couple weeks and caught up to current and it's sooo good. I always have loved Steve Buscemi anyways, he's my weirdo soulmate. LOL. And he's beyond incredible in this. I love and hate him all at once but mostly love him.

And by the way, if you haven't checked back a few pages I posted an Edgestravaganzasmpam for the Edge girls. :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom