PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MA, I'm sure Tara and I would be happy to introduce you to Doctor Who! :D

If I wasn't on my phone I might be tempted to engage in a bit of Tennant-spam... or maybe Captain Jack spam if people prefer American actors. :wink:

Yes. ZooAdam I think. Cause that's Naomi next to him so it has to be pre dec '93.

But what the crap is going on there.... I don't know.

Well that's peculiar. Naomi broke up with him right before the missed Sydney gig, right? :hmm: So why would he still be hanging out with her after that ruined him so badly...

That Adam picture is just creepy. And it might be dated Dublin 94 but I seriously doubt Adam wouldve had anything to do with HER after Sydney and that entire disaster.

I'll be in my bunk drooling over a proper Adam picture thankyouverymuch. :shifty:
Adam-Clayton.jpg

That Adam picture is just creepy. And it might be dated Dublin 94 but I seriously doubt Adam wouldve had anything to do with HER after Sydney and that entire disaster.

I'll be in my bunk drooling over a proper Adam picture thankyouverymuch. :shifty:
Adam-Clayton.jpg

Spoken like a true Adam girl. :D

(even I have to admit, he looks really good in this pic.)

Aren't you all lucky I'm on my phone. But tomorrow when I return.....

I thought for sure that I'd see granny Bono or Baldy Bono as revenge. Photos of Godzilla and dogs do not turn me off.

I may have to post all my gifs.

Comet would NOT do that to me Grace. :tsk: I only get Granny if I've done something terribly wrong. And this time it's not me!

:hmm: I could always spam this page with pics from the cute blondies of my football team.

But then again, they failed miserably tonight. :(

:crack: my mom got an iPhone this afternoon :help: She's had an iPad for 2 years and is a little wizard on it so I don't get why she's having all sorts of issues. Plus she has the 4S, which I don't have, so now she has all of these Siri questions that I can't answer. But the other questions she should really be able to figure out without getting me involved. She figured out her iPad without any help. :crazy:

Little disappointed that I could afford the 4S now that I've seen how Siri works. :grumpy:

I need to change my avatar. :hmm: I'm thinking maybe of something different. I've had my Edge n Bono pals for like ever now. :hmm:

This is cool beyond words!

Elephant in South Korean zoo uses trunk to imitate human speech
By The Associated Press | Associated Press – Fri, Nov 2, 2012
SEOUL, South Korea - Scientists say an elephant in a South Korean zoo uses his trunk to pick up not only food but also human vocabulary.
An international team of researchers says Koshik can reproduce five Korean words by tucking his trunk inside his mouth and modulating the sound coming from his throat. The discovery was reported online Friday in Current Biology.
Koshik can say "annyeong" (hello), "anja" (sit down), "aniya" (no), "nuwo" (lie down) and "joa" (good).
Researchers believe the Asian elephant with two tusks learned to speak out of a desire to bond with his trainers after he was separated from two other elephants.
In 1983, zoo officials in Kazakhstan claimed their elephant could reproduce Russian. But there was no scientific study.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom