PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*trapezes into the :hyper::drool::lol: PGPs Big Luxury Lounge- it's equipped w 80" TV Home Theater/ DVD/ Video/ Ipod Dock/Bose Wave Radio & CD Changer/Amplifier/Turntable for the Sacred Original Vinyl & New issues- plenty of plush or leather couches and chairs in lushious colors like rust red, raspberry, electric royal blue, electric violet & black with comfy pretty solid, and patterned pillows, small & bigger Coffee Tables, cool lamps, a full bar, a pool table, posters, photographs, and painting on the walls.......... plus a bunch of sound-proofed room with smaller stereo players and bunks. :D...................

plops down on first couch she sees (did GG move the furniture again? :eyebrow:), and wipes brow "phew!" . THEN with no one around goes and blares "She's Gonna Blow Your House Down" dedicating The Chorus as a political metaphor/message to Romnmy/Ryan for the ?75%+ of Women who demand Choice incuding themselves and their women family and friends*

i spent like practically 3 hrs double checking, extra researching severalcadidates; cutting and pasting contact/contribution pages so my sib could send out last mininute donations from me to Pres Obama, and a few people for Senate & House of Representitives. Practically crossed-eyed! :huh: :lol: :up:

ETA
cool she sent them off!

Anyone watch the TLC show about Abby and Brittany? They are the two girls that are conjoined. Well they're from the same state as I am but from what I remember about seeing their original TLC special they aren't from anywhere near where I live. Well today I had about an hour in between jobs so I decided to stop by a large gift store by one of the places I work to browse their kitchen stuff. That time of year where I'm always looking for unique cookie cutters for holiday stuff for work. I probably only go to this store once a year, if that. So while looking around, all of a sudden I turned a corner and they were walking towards me. They must have been babysitting because they had a few kids in a stroller with them. I didn't want to stare at them for many reasons. I'm sure they get people staring at them all the time because it's not often you conjoined twins. Also since they're on TV now I'm sure they get a ton of people stopping them. I was them and thought "oh there's Abby and Brittany..." like I knew them personally and then I was like "OMG...it's Abby and Brittany!!!" But I kept going and didn't turn around. I did see them a little later but again I kept going. Anyways...kinda cool to see "hometown celebrities." I always think it's kind of fun to see the news people out and about doing normal things too.

Haven't seen the show, but I've heard of them. Neat that you came across them, though I certainly understand not wanting to stare and gawk.

Dazz, so glad to hear you and everyone you know are okay after the storm :hug:. Sounds like there's a LOT of cleaning up to do out that way for many people, but hopefully the cleanup process will move along as quickly as that sort of thing can go. And hopefully the power will be back on again, soon, too, I've heard some people say the power wasn't expected to be back for up to two weeks-that would drive me bonkers after a while.

JJ, hope all goes well with your surgery and everything. Sounds like you'll be in pretty good hands, so to speak :wink:, so here's to being as good as new as soon as possible!

And welcome back, MsPurrl! Sounds like a fun trip, glad you had a good time! Enjoy catching up.

I'm doing a bit of catching up as well-I just spent the last two days with a cold and slight fever, yaaaaaaay (and I had a toothache on Tuesday)! Feeling much better today, though, thankfully.

I'm tempted to start posting pics of British actors I love.

:reject:

I see nothing wrong with this idea whatsoever.

So tonight I need to call my mom and tell her that I'm going to visit my dad for Christmas. It will be the first time she has not seen me for Christmas - but maybe only the third time my dad has spent Christmas with me. It's been since 1972, I think.

This could be ugly.

I should, just to give Comet and Gg a stroke.

:eyebrow:

Revenge will be seeked if this were to happen. :shifty:

Yes I know seeked is not a word :wink:

I love it when my brother shows up at the door with a 6 pack of beer and a bottle of wine to have with dinner. :drool: Such a nice guy :)

:cute: Aww that's awesome. Have fun!
(I've never heard of the twins you mentioned, but I know what you mean about hometown celebs. That's cool. :hmm: I know there are celebs from San Diego. I just can't think of any at the moment. There are a few bands from here too, but I can't remember them either. LOL.

Good luck with your family Christmas plans GR, :uhoh:
My mom will be spending a few weeks thru Christmas at my brother's house in Vegas so I get to be home for the holidays. I am beyond excited. :D

I wonder how Comet will exact revenge.....
8140543278_ae28b276a9_o.jpg

8081472674_3d702f510a_o.jpg

8081472536_ddafda1891_o.jpg

8079000535_8dd79a63fb_o.jpg

Bring it!

Sooooo, I need a decent name for a playlist that is 99% based on Eric Northman from True Blood but I cant make it OBVIOUS in case Mr CK happens to see it. And my online bestie who I would normally go to isnt online tonight. (Damn work schedules keeping us apart!)
:reject:

Call it True Blood. Or Merlottes.

Weird, I was just talking about that Bruno Mars song elsewhere with someone.

I rather like the song. It's got a bit of an early Police vibe to it.

:shifty:

David Morrissey. As of a couple weeks ago, known to the US mainly as The Governor (from The Walking Dead). He's very :drool:
DavidMorrisseyJun10.jpg

That name sounds familiar, yeah...anything else he's been in of note?

He kind of looks like someone in that photo, but I can't think of who, exactly. Hm.

GR, eesh, hopefully all will go well with the family stuff and it won't be as bad as you think it will be.

EDIT: The smilies seem to be working fine here.

Is it just me or did the smilies all just vanish?

The smilies are working fine on my end....

That name sounds familiar, yeah...anything else he's been in of note?

He kind of looks like someone in that photo, but I can't think of who, exactly. Hm.

Are you a Doctor Who fan? He was in one of the Christmas Specials (The Next Doctor, one of the last David Tennant era episodes). And, the majority of stuff he's been in has been British... like the original version of State Of Play, the 2008 version of Sense & Sensibility, Blackpool, Viva Blackpool, etc. I do believe he sings in those last two. :shifty:

For the rest of the world: Captain Corelli's Mandolin, Girl with a Pearl Earring, Basic Instinct 2, The Reaping, The Other Boleyn Girl (Grace, this one has a blonde BC)... and that's all I remember.

:reject: *watches too many movies)

So, what, we're having a hot guy competition now or something, are we?

(Last night was a GOOD night for me with my crushes-Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert were both on a talk show together (Kimmel's), and then Craig had Joel McHale on his show :drool:. That's a good hour and a half or so right there.)

Go figure computers, eh, CK? I'll have to be off to bed soon, too, after Craig-working 10:30 to 6:30 tomorrow, woo. Then I'm going over to a friend's for the night. I do get the whole "Screw it, I'm going to stay up anyway" thing, though, and what you're doing sounds fun. Particularly the playlist bit :D. You should share what all you put in it when you get it done.

Are you a Doctor Who fan? He was in one of the Christmas Specials (The Next Doctor, one of the last David Tennant era episodes). And, the majority of stuff he's been in has been British... like the original version of State Of Play, the 2008 version of Sense & Sensibility, Blackpool, Viva Blackpool, etc. I do believe he sings in those last two. :shifty:

For the rest of the world: Captain Corelli's Mandolin, Girl with a Pearl Earring, Basic Instinct 2, The Reaping, The Other Boleyn Girl (Grace, this one has a blonde BC)... and that's all I remember.

:reject: *watches too many movies)

LOL, hey, nothing wrong with that! What are movies for if not to watch them, right?

Yeah, I was going to say, I've heard the name through people who watch a lot of British TV, just couldn't place what specific stuff he'd been in. I've STILL got to work on checking out "Doctor Who"-I keep saying I'll do that and then other things distract me. Somebody's going to have to force me to sit down and watch an episode sometime at this point or something, so I don't run the risk of forgetting again :p. Or, barring that, I'll check my TV guide and see when it airs and make a note to watch it or record it.

:wave: thanks ML!

forgot to call my cousin but try tomorrow if i can find my
cellphone... it slide under a pile of stuff but it had only a
bit of charge left so i can't locate it by using my land line
b/c i tried it just went into my vm message. :der:
ah well

at least i found my extra treat to my self a few weeks back>>>
a very nicely presented clear photos and drawings of basic &
intermediate Lace Knitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back