PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that they are sending as a batch to Europe and other regions and not by ordering date, so if it´s this or next week when it arrives thats gonna be my xmass :D

OMG arw so glad you are okay. I mean OK compared to what could have happened. How scary! :hug:

Holy crow! I'm glad it wasn't any worse, but I know you're in pain. Have you tried ice? :hug:

thanks ladies....

Have my ankle on ice right now. Everything else is fine but that. I actually left work a little early today because it's very achy and I didn't have any pain relieving meds with me. I have boot camp tonight but I'm going to email my trainer and see if she can make up a routine for me to do that only involves my arms. I definitely can't run. I'm glad it's not swollen but it still hurts like an SOB...

Good god, arw, you about scared me there at first when you mentioned the sharp objects in your hand! Sorry about your ankle and your bruises you did get, but so glad that it wasn't any worse :hug:. Here's to a swift recovery!

yLmbK.gif

:lol: :cute:

Good god, arw, you about scared me there at first when you mentioned the sharp objects in your hand! Sorry about your ankle and your bruises you did get, but so glad that it wasn't any worse :hug:. Here's to a swift recovery!

:lol: :cute:

Super annoyed that I couldn't go to my class at the gym tonight but I need to make sure I can work tomorrow. Thankfully I'm at a job that I don't have to be at for more than 5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom