PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you had a good concert, arw! I saw the Chili Peppers in... er... about 10 years ago, they put on a great show.

Any sci-fi TV show that manages to include a basket of kittens in an episode (not to mention Ardal O'Hanlon in a cat costume) is pretty good in my book *L*

Good news everyone (Professor Farnsworths voice)

Time for my back operation came and they accepted my request. So travelling to south Funland on 12th for operation and the doctor is Sakari Orava who also operated Beckham, Didier Deschamps and Josep Guardiola, he´s siply the best out there :D

So for ya ladies the same fingers that are messing with my spine have been on Beckhams private area and ankle :lol:

Only accepted if he or one other doctor is going to operate as it´s not an easy operation, but no life threatning anyway so basicly could live without too, but this way can get out of continuous pain :hyper:
It would have been easier op before slipped discs and shit :doh:

Been using a stimulator for years, but now they are inserting it into me, yea, I´m gonna be a cyborg :lol:
They connect it to my nerves in spinal cord and later put the thing with batteries somewhere my stomach area.

Here´s a pic that I found

Anterior_thoracic_SCS.jpg

Spinal cord stimulator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:rockon::happydance::zen:

Ahh, this is why I love you guys. You always know my favourite things. :love:

:shifty: Can I have a sandwich of pic2 please?

Thanks guys. This morning I woke up early cause of work, and when I got there... I realised. I won't be working here for long! I'm almost done with that shitty job! Made my day.

Congrats Gg!!!

Here's a little reward for you. :sexywink:

bonobath.jpg

bwbonopopedgeACSanFran6-97.jpg

bwbonohotpants.jpg

bonopopbadass.jpg

edgeHDpopscanAC.jpg

antoncorbijnbonomexico1997smhowieb.jpg

:lol: Wow JJ, that's pretty mad. You're gonna be a robot!

But how do you fly on planes then, if you've all this stuff inside of ya?

Grace... do you know where that pic of Edge and ____? is from. Other guy looks vaguely familiar.....

JJ... oh wow ! :applaud: Safe flying and safe safe operation and recovery!!!

Obviously, Edge lent/or built you a teleportation machine! :wink:

and further :yippie: to GG!!!

Good news everyone (Professor Farnsworths voice)

Time for my back operation came and they accepted my request. So travelling to south Funland on 12th for operation and the doctor is Sakari Orava who also operated Beckham, Didier Deschamps and Josep Guardiola, he´s siply the best out there :D

So for ya ladies the same fingers that are messing with my spine have been on Beckhams private area and ankle :lol:

Only accepted if he or one other doctor is going to operate as it´s not an easy operation, but no life threatning anyway so basicly could live without too, but this way can get out of continuous pain :hyper:
It would have been easier op before slipped discs and shit :doh:

Been using a stimulator for years, but now they are inserting it into me, yea, I´m gonna be a cyborg :lol:
They connect it to my nerves in spinal cord and later put the thing with batteries somewhere my stomach area.

Here´s a pic that I found

Anterior_thoracic_SCS.jpg

Spinal cord stimulator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:rockon::happydance::zen:

Yay for no more pain! :rockon:

(bonus points for doing a Farnsworth! :D)

JJ, best of luck with the back surgery. The Bionic Man will be given special dispensation to fly!

Just got back from seven days in Florida--four days on Sanibel Island, then three at Disney World, including Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom (I went as Flo from the Progressive Insurance TV ads)--so I've got lots of catching up to do!

Happy Halloween, y'all!

nocandy.jpg

Great news JJ! Hope everything goes well. I'm sure you can get some sort of medical certificate to allow you in planes...?

Yay for no more shitty job soon, GG! I'm jealous :wink:

Happy Halloween/Larry Mullen, Jr. Day!

Hope everybody is safe now that the storm has settled down. Sandy was a jerk.

Any sci-fi TV show that manages to include a basket of kittens in an episode (not to mention Ardal O'Hanlon in a cat costume) is pretty good in my book *L*

:lol:

Just got back from seven days in Florida--four days on Sanibel Island, then three at Disney World, including Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom (I went as Flo from the Progressive Insurance TV ads)--so I've got lots of catching up to do!

Happy Halloween, y'all!

nocandy.jpg

Hope you had a ton of fun. Awesome costume choice (I love the Progressive commercials!).

That comic :lol:

Happy Halloween/Larry Mullen, Jr. Day!

Hope everybody is safe now that the storm has settled down. Sandy was a jerk.

This.

Everything okay where you are, Dazz?

hi ali :wave:

very luckily where i live...
no flooding (highground)
though becasuse ou 6 story apt building is tallest (compared to 2 story) with private houses up the block
and we're at the top of a modest hill i was getting nervous enough to
tape some of my windows up... possible debris from the shingled-roof building next to my side of building or the auto glass/hubcap place we look over further away
now i have to take all the tape off! :lol: :|
luckily i'd bought a paint scraper fore a different reason!

better safe than sorry--i did it was after (cause i had been debating it) i heard there'd been a 100 mph burst near the RFK Tri-Borrough:ohmy::crack:

and power -which i thought we had a good chance of keeping did stay on

a lot of the places i currently go to are in the affected blacked-out /no power part of Manhattann below ? 39th st
i have call and see if anyone is opened during the day light hours as buses are coming back and begininning of subway return tiomorrow

my sis are very lucky in this matter

we have one cousin & her family who are in the dark in Jwersey :|
but thankfully tho trees fell :( none of them landed on their house BIG RELIEF!!!

and my sis and I each have a friend in the blacked out section

thanks for asking! :hug:

Cool, GG! I wouldn't mind seeing them live.

Glad you're okay Dazz, hope your cousins and friends get their power back soon.

I just noticed the tags... :lol:

:hmm:

Nervous about the operation so just wondering where they put a plug in me so I can can recharge that stimulator :lol:

If I ever get married, my future wife can just plug me in so I last longer than a duracell bunny :lol:

:laugh::lmao:

have to stop thinking so going to shovel snow :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom