PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anji just found the best thing evar. :drool: Winter Jack. JD + cider! Epic combination.

And the best thing? :D It's actually available here. It's on my dad's order lists(he manages a liquor store), so he can order it for me. :dance:

I'm having trouble getting the signal I've been using
i don't know whether this is the occasional thing or for good.
Hardly got on at all yesterday :sigh:

SO let me wish all my USA PGP'rs

*** HAPPY THANKSGIVING ***

One the big things I'm thankful for is you all !
For the fun & support over the years! :love:

(now, just in case the signal is blocked :sigh: ))

The election was close to 3 weeks ago and I *STILL* have to see cranky Facebook posts. This time blaming the president for the price pf gas. Hey Vermont dude, watch the news. The Mid-East is exploding right now. I'm sure that is the reason gas is going up. Oh, and the holidays.

The election was close to 3 weeks ago and I *STILL* have to see cranky Facebook posts. This time blaming the president for the price pf gas. Hey Vermont dude, watch the news. The Mid-East is exploding right now. I'm sure that is the reason gas is going up. Oh, and the holidays.

:rolleyes:

That's one of the reason why I keep my political agendas to myself. Nobody wants to hear it unless asked.

Ooh Taraaaaaaaaa.... :shifty:

SOANov2012Cover-EW-1235.jpg

Oooh, there ya go, there's a cover indeed :D.

:rolleyes:

Those cranky posts wouldn't even be so bad if they actually had something intelligent attached to them. But no, it mostly consists of saying that those of us who voted for Obama did so to get free stuff (and dear god, do I want to smack those people. I am SO sick of that obnoxious line going around) or that our country's going down the toilet (yeah, you said that four years ago and somehow we're still standing, aren't we?) or it's all crazy conspiracy theory BS...just...shut up, people, please.

(I saw one from a girl I know online who actually said that Romney supporters were the more mature ones because they would've been more quiet about their win if Romney had won. I was tempted to tell her, "Oh, puh-LEASE, like hell you would've been." But I didn't because I was tired and just didn't want to get into it at that moment.)

Bleh.

Also, hey, Dazz :wave:! Sorry your internet's acting up, but yeah, happy early Thanksgiving to you, if you aren't able to come back here much this week (and even if you are, still good wishes anyway) :hug:. I agree with your mention of what to be thankful for, too.

Harassed nurses enough so they took me to titanic exhibition and now I'm like Duracell bunny after few hours in town :lol::hyper:

:lol: :huh: ouchies!

YAY for wiggling toes, JJ! :applaud: :yippie:

(think of how many movies & TV shows where the
good guy/gal had some scarey spinal injury and they don't
for sure....and are waiting -- and then various camera angles,
focus-- this person's toesfinally start to wiggle <poking out
of surgery bandages>!

Here's to a Safe &Full Recovery, JJ !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom