PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D No worries.

3 months seems like a good amount time.... what with Dexter being so clever and such a clean monster. But, Sherlock would definitely find something. :shifty:

Sounds reasonable.

Just hope Sherlock wouldn't be corrupted into the lifestyle. I'm not a "Dexter" watcher (just another in the long list of shows I haven't really had a chance to check out), but I've seen the thread about it on here and heard talk about it elsewhere-isn't that what might be happening with that Deb person now that she knows, or something like that? Or am I way off?

Oh yea... my U2 image folder grew exponentially after I found this place :lol:

Haha, same here! Just too many good pictures, pretty much right clicking through entire threads.

These latest photos would fit in a folder quite nicely. Oooooh, la, la, Bono, lookin' sharp there! I'll have to check out his speech online, didn't even know it was happening. Thanks for the photos, Comet, and thanks to U217 for the link as well!

Bono2012GlobalSocialEnterpriseInitiativeEventGeorgetownUniversity11-12-2012WashingtonDC15.jpg

Bono2012GlobalSocialEnterpriseInitiativeEventGeorgetownUniversity11-12-2012WashingtonDC25.jpg

Bono2012GlobalSocialEnterpriseInitiativeEventGeorgetownUniversity11-12-2012WashingtonDC30.jpg

Bono2012GlobalSocialEnterpriseInitiativeEventGeorgetownUniversity11-12-2012WashingtonDC29.jpg

:angry: HEY! who told you you were allowed to shave Bono? :tsk: It's Movember damnit.

Sounds reasonable.

Just hope Sherlock wouldn't be corrupted into the lifestyle. I'm not a "Dexter" watcher (just another in the long list of shows I haven't really had a chance to check out), but I've seen the thread about it on here and heard talk about it elsewhere-isn't that what might be happening with that Deb person now that she knows, or something like that? Or am I way off?

I doubt Sherlock would be corrupted. He enjoys catching people too much, I think. Being smarter than the bad guys and all.... Oh, no. You're not off at all. (spoilered for those who haven't caught up to the current season yet)

Deb (his foster-sister) found out about him last season, when she went to tell him she was in love with him. :ohmy: It's all craziness now. :D

Haha, same here! Just too many good pictures, pretty much right clicking through entire threads.

These latest photos would fit in a folder quite nicely. Oooooh, la, la, Bono, lookin' sharp there! I'll have to check out his speech online, didn't even know it was happening. Thanks for the photos, Comet, and thanks to U217 for the link as well!
:yes:

:angry: HEY! who told you you were allowed to shave Bono? :tsk: It's Movember damnit.
:giggle:

Hi JJ!

omg my favorite. :drool:

Bono2012GlobalSocialEnterpriseInitiativeEventGeorgetownUniversity11-12-2012WashingtonDC40.jpg

:drool::love:

Wait, did he get a hair trim? :ohmy:

ok let's bring on that 5K run! I finally made it 3 whole miles today without stopping!!! My trainer was wandering around the gym when I finished so I told her and she looked like she was going to cry tears of joy. I'm very proud of myself that I was able to get through it.

and in other news....I watched Bono's speech last night and loved it. I miss him....and his 3 friends really bad.

ok let's bring on that 5K run! I finally made it 3 whole miles today without stopping!!! My trainer was wandering around the gym when I finished so I told her and she looked like she was going to cry tears of joy. I'm very proud of myself that I was able to get through it.

and in other news....I watched Bono's speech last night and loved it. I miss him....and his 3 friends really bad.

This.

Man, i'll be excited when i can walk a mile again (evetually more) without stopping.
It's not just the ankle (about 88% in good shape), but whole body stamina-which was perfectly fine before this. I've done a mile plus in pieces... 1/2 here, 1/2 there a a quater more split up by sitting in a place or on transpotation.

Since my nabe is so hilly i have no "straight-away" of a mile plus at a level to
mild/moderate incline to walk through. So i haven't been able to do it.
My plan was/is to go elsewhere and do so before the really nastier weather settles in for the season. The 2 storms didn't help.

Plan for thisat some points this week. :)

I also wanted to grab a few bono pics from the GTU but the ones i wanted were buried in the others--been too tired to do the correct counting to getthe right ones!:lol:

Even with just three (from Edge) i'm still extra tired b/c a problem kept me up 2 hrs later than i intended to go to sleep :angry: instead of getting the 3rd night in a rowof better sleep i needed ( and was beginning to feel improvement) -- i first picked the wrong one! :lol:

congrats on your 3 miles arw ! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

thanks! I'm super happy. Now I just need to keep it up. My run is on December 9 :crazy: I hope the weather is ok. I live in Minnesota so we could have 10 feet of snow and ice and be -30 on Dec 9 or it could be 60 degrees and sunny. Never know around here what we'll get.

bringing this absolutely gorgeous ZOO-TV Edge photo over from PLEBA & ooops wrong one brb!
ah-- there we go!
edge1993.jpg

:ohmy::drool: oh my god! woah!

um...wow. :faint: Not sure why you posted this here but thank you! I've always loved this picture. So gorgeous. :love:

Channing Tatum is People magazine's sexiest man alive. :barf: I find NOTHING attractive about that man. Not to mention is name is really yucky. But what I find really sad for his is that he'll forever have to look at the Bieb's on his cover. The stupid editors put a "Justin and Selena split" caption and photo on the cover. How lame. I'd be really ticked off if I were him.....

thanks! I'm super happy. Now I just need to keep it up. My run is on December 9 :crazy: I hope the weather is ok. I live in Minnesota so we could have 10 feet of snow and ice and be -30 on Dec 9 or it could be 60 degrees and sunny. Never know around here what we'll get.
May it be Sunny & Comfortably Warm for all you runners in your area of Minnesota on Dec 9 12!:sunshinesmiley:

um...wow. :faint: Not sure why you posted this here but thank you! I've always loved this picture. So gorgeous. :love:

1> because from time to time we of The PGP will repost what each of us considers particularly delectible photos of the guys. The 'best of the best' end up on the opening pg(s) of each new PGP thread!

2> Because I am a Bono and Edge girl. :D Also that's one of the most beautiful photos I've seen of him and I have never seen it before) !!! :heart::drool:

arw, woo for a good run!

And agree 100% on missing the guys. Yes. They need to come back and rock out for us again!

I doubt Sherlock would be corrupted. He enjoys catching people too much, I think. Being smarter than the bad guys and all.... Oh, no. You're not off at all. (spoilered for those who haven't caught up to the current season yet)

Deb (his foster-sister) found out about him last season, when she went to tell him she was in love with him. :ohmy: It's all craziness now. :D

Hm. Good point. This is true.

(Okay, now you've kind of made me want to see a "Sherlock/Dexter" crossover or something :p.)

Yeah, that's what I'd heard! Thanks. It does sound like a crazy situation indeed-there's nothing about that that doesn't sound problematic. Will be interesting to see how that turns out, then, I'm sure.

Channing Tatum is People magazine's sexiest man alive. :barf: I find NOTHING attractive about that man. Not to mention is name is really yucky. But what I find really sad for his is that he'll forever have to look at the Bieb's on his cover. The stupid editors put a "Justin and Selena split" caption and photo on the cover. How lame. I'd be really ticked off if I were him.....

Oh, my god, really? Normally the new guy always gets the cover! That is kind of lame-not only would I expect him to be ticked off, if I were a fan of his and was looking forward to getting that issue, I'd be ticked off, too. Couples break up all the time, and teenage couples especially do it with alarming regularity. This is not breaking news.

I agree with your sentiments on Tatum, though, he doesn't do anything for me, either. Very rarely do I ever find myself agreeing with their list-every so often a few guys I like pop up in there, but they never make the cover. It just seems like we see the same 10, 15 guys over and over on there. I sometimes wish I could work at that magazine and work on that annual issue, I could have some REAL fun revamping it *Rubs hands* :evil:.

I still have last year's edition of People's Sexiest Man Alive, with Bradley Cooper on the cover.

:shifty:

And in other news: I just ordered a bunch of stuff off of Amazon, including a dvd of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (the one with Kevin Kline), and they gave me a free digital rental of it. :cute:

I agree with your sentiments on Tatum, though, he doesn't do anything for me, either. Very rarely do I ever find myself agreeing with their list-every so often a few guys I like pop up in there, but they never make the cover. It just seems like we see the same 10, 15 guys over and over on there. I sometimes wish I could work at that magazine and work on that annual issue, I could have some REAL fun revamping it *Rubs hands* :evil:.

Heh, heh, hehhhh...... :evil: :lol:

May it be Sunny & Comfortably Warm for all you runners in your area of Minnesota on Dec 9 12!:sunshinesmiley:

1> because from time to time we of The PGP will repost what each of us considers particularly delectible photos of the guys. The 'best of the best' end up on the opening pg(s) of each new PGP thread!

2> Because I am a Bono and Edge girl. :D Also that's one of the most beautiful photos I've seen of him and I have never seen it before) !!! :heart::drool:

awww....thanks! I hope it's nice weather too :) and not just because I'm running outside but because I hate winter!

I think this Edge picture should be on the main page next thread!!! :) :love: :drool:

:angel: I'm just sayin', Dazz...

I still have last year's edition of People's Sexiest Man Alive, with Bradley Cooper on the cover.

:shifty:

Hehe :D. I like to keep old issues of that sort, too :shifty:.

Bradley's got really nice eyes. So I can go with that *Nods*.

And in other news: I just ordered a bunch of stuff off of Amazon, including a dvd of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (the one with Kevin Kline), and they gave me a free digital rental of it. :cute:

Oh, wow, that's nice! Pretty good deal there. I don't believe I've ever seen that version of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'-have you seen it before? Is it good?

I've been ordering a lot of stuff lately, too. Mainly CDs. Though there are a couple DVDs I'm definitely looking at either buying or putting down for Christmas gift ideas to pester my family with :p.

Hehe :D. I like to keep old issues of that sort, too :shifty:.

Bradley's got really nice eyes. So I can go with that *Nods*.
Bradley is very pretty. :shifty:

Oh, wow, that's nice! Pretty good deal there. I don't believe I've ever seen that version of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'-have you seen it before? Is it good?

I've been ordering a lot of stuff lately, too. Mainly CDs. Though there are a couple DVDs I'm definitely looking at either buying or putting down for Christmas gift ideas to pester my family with :p.

I was so happy when they emailed me and told me. It was awesome.

I have seen it many many many times. *may or may not admire Kevin Kline* :shifty: It's a good movie. If you're a die-hard Shakespeare fan, though, you might not like it. It's a "Hollywood" version of the movie (meaning: they chopped the play in half, taking out a lot of drama bits, and stuff like that).

My parents never know what to get me, even when I get them a list :)rolleyes: parents!), so I either just buy the stuff or go shopping with them and say, "here! this is what I want!" :p. it's a tradition in our family, actually. The only person who rarely knows what they're getting is my dad, and that's mainly because he never really asks for anything anyway.

Bradley is very pretty. :shifty:

That's what my sister kept saying when we watched 'The Hangover' together once :D.

I was so happy when they emailed me and told me. It was awesome.

I have seen it many many many times. *may or may not admire Kevin Kline* :shifty: It's a good movie. If you're a die-hard Shakespeare fan, though, you might not like it. It's a "Hollywood" version of the movie (meaning: they chopped the play in half, taking out a lot of drama bits, and stuff like that).

My parents never know what to get me, even when I get them a list :)rolleyes: parents!), so I either just buy the stuff or go shopping with them and say, "here! this is what I want!" :p. it's a tradition in our family, actually. The only person who rarely knows what they're getting is my dad, and that's mainly because he never really asks for anything anyway.

I'd imagine so! I would be, too. It's good business to do things like that from time to time.

Hehe, hey, any reason, right? I'm not one who gets bent out of shape about that stuff (I have familiarity with and like Shakespeare, of course, but I'm not a diehard nor an expert), so that wouldn't bother me. But something to keep in mind regardless, sure, and I can see where that kind of change would annoy some people.

LOL, aw. Sounds like a good way to deal with that, though, and in some cases it is kind of hard to know what a person wants. My parents always knew/know what I asked for, but that's mainly because when I like something I usually never shut up about it and my obsessiveness is kind of, um, apparent :lol:. But the same thing happened with my dad all the time, too, he was more happy to give gifts than get them, and never really asked for much. But if I did see something I knew he might be interested in, I'd pick it up for him.

I agree: there is nothing attractive about Channing Tatum to me, either. But offhand, I don't know whom I would nominate for Sexiest Man Alive right now. I'd better sleep on it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom