PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Echoing the good luck vibes, JJ!

Hey, I said 3 months. :D

Doh, yeah, that's what I meant to say :doh:.

Sorry. It's been a long week :p.

I stumbled across this site looking for Bono pics. :shifty:

Always a good thing to be searching for :D. This place must've been like the motherlode for you or something, then!

:wave: hey, ML

:lol: i don't quite remember how i found interland....i found @U2 first and was on their posting for sometime...

i lurked here for :hmm: a year or so: went away a bit when i returned PLEBA had been read the riot act... but the PGP ended up emerging out of Dis and Bri's mischief-making very soon with VP, Wild, jemma, dg, Drea,GG(1), SG joining in. I jumped in near the end of this original 'old school' posse's gathering- then others fairly soon found their way here, over various waves of years.:lol:

:wave: hey, ML

:lol: i don't quite remember how i found interland....i found @U2 first and was on their posting for sometime...

i lurked here for :hmm: a year or so: went away a bit when i returned PLEBA had been read the riot act... but the PGP ended up emerging out of Dis and Bri's mischief-making very soon with VP, Wild, jemma, dg, Drea,GG(1), SG joining in. I jumped in near the end of this original 'old school' posse's gathering- then others fairly soon found their way here, over various waves of years.:lol:

Hey, Dazz :wave:!

Yeah, I remember @U2 being discussed a lot on here in the early days. There was also some other place...Zootopia, or something like that?...that had a lot of crossover with Interference.

I also missed out on some of the earliest scandalous PLEBA postings, but I sure heard about them :p!

I also remember really liking the fact that there were little smilies of the band members here. For some reason I just thought that was so cool.

On train, time to sleep before scan and spine surgery tomorrow :wave:

:hug: Best wishes to ya Jj.

:crack :

today is my 10 year anniversary on Interference. I followed the Elevation tour here as a guest for a year before I registered so technically I've been here forever. :crazy: I found this place by looking for Edge photos on another website. All of the comments were "posted this in pleba...." so I googled pleba and I've been here ever since.

These days I'm totally cheating on Edge with Anthony Kiedis and John Frusciante. That darn U2 better release something soon because this casual RHCP fan since 1989 is all of a sudden in full blown obsession!

:giggle:

And happy anniversary. :up:

The look on Bono's face in this photo oh my god :drool: :combust:. Me likey.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? :drool: :shifty: :drool:

I stumbled across this site looking for Bono pics. : shifty:

:hmm: Probably something similar for me. :love:

Doh, yeah, that's what I meant to say :doh:.

Sorry. It's been a long week :p.
:D No worries.

3 months seems like a good amount time.... what with Dexter being so clever and such a clean monster. But, Sherlock would definitely find something. :shifty:

Always a good thing to be searching for :D. This place must've been like the motherlode for you or something, then!

Oh yea... my U2 image folder grew exponentially after I found this place :lol:

:hmm: Probably something similar for me. :love:
:love: So many great photos here

Sending prayers and healing vibes to JJ.

I've been here for about 8-1/2 years--my sister swandiver told me about this site; the train went by, and I got on and never looked back. :D

got tickets this morning to Soundgarden. I wasn't too thrilled with having to get them from my phone. My boss was off this morning so I couldn't use his computer and the restaurant manager is a big stick in the mud so I didn't even bother to ask if I could use her computer. I'm sure she'll tattle to my boss that I was on my phone for 20 minutes but he won't care and I also am entitled to a break, something I've never taken in a year. But she'll bitch nonetheless. :happy: Anyhoo, it took me a few tries for anything to even come up, which had me even more frustrated. But I got tickets. Not exactly the greatest spot for this venue but whatever...I'm in the door. Yay for fan clubs (and iPhones)! I still can't believe I was able to get a passcode after just signing up for their fan club for free on Sat afternoon. :) I haven't seen them live since the mid 90's so this is going to be awesome! Chris Cornell has a voice that makes me weak in the knees and brings tears to my eyes :heart:

:crack:

I found this place by looking for Edge photos on another website. All of the comments were "posted this in pleba...." so I googled pleba and I've been here ever since.

the same for me, but just 2 years ago! :D

:crack::crack::crack:

low battery in one of the smoke detectors. It's one that requires the use of a ladder to change. :help: I think I'm going to go hide in my bedroom with loud music on. Beep, beep, beep, beep.......:scream:

This one and my current one are from the same night, but I liked the one with the champagne for the holidays. :D And I changed it when we heard that Obama had been reelected.

BonoEdgechampagneEdunAfricaRising_Party_10-06-2010.jpg

This is my new favorite picture of ANYTHING. :heart:

:cute:

didn't know that was happening (B at GTU)

arw, congrats on your 10th Interland Anniversary!:applaud:
You should bake a special cake for yourself!

heh try having 2 alrams decide to start dying around the same time in an apt
who's quirky acoustics - you can't tell right away which 2 out of 5 are
then ones. :lol::lol: :|

My 10th here will be in about a year and 3 weeks ! :D

I expect a proper B, E B&E & The Claw Picspam at that time.

:wink:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom