PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you guys bought the 2011 hoodie? cause I'm rejoicing as it's back in the store, but have no clue what size to get. :hmm:

Is that the blue one they sold on tour you mean? I bought that one, but it's at home and I don't remember what size I got! I'm going there today so I can check if you can wait... :hmm:

Woops yeah I meant that. I just got an L. ;) Posted it on facebook too and got pics of people wearing it that I met, lol. You've met her too, kassandra from here, you were in that pic. She's wearing an L there, and it's huge. But she's much tinier than me from what I remember so I got that one. Don't want it to be too short!

Orders over $100 will be sent traceable via Priority Express.

Grand Total

US$98.75

Well damn. Can I pay the additional 1.25 to get tracable shipping?

I always get the hoodies a bit big just because I like getting all wrapped up and snuggy in them. :drool: And Bonosleeves.

Yea, I enjoy being comfy in them, and them keeping my back warm! And longer sleeves are nice too, though I rarely get to enjoy those. :( Having long arms is annoying sometimes.

Galeongirl said:
Yea, I enjoy being comfy in them, and them keeping my back warm! And longer sleeves are nice too, though I rarely get to enjoy those. :( Having long arms is annoying sometimes.

That reminds me that my Vertigo sweatshirt was stolen this past spring. I still have my 360 from 2009.

Remember my husband wore it to the gym. He hung it up and went back after - gone. I was so bummed. I think I bought it in spring 2005 before they put the obnoxious numbers on the back.

Oi right. Yea you told me that. My memory just fails at stuff like that.

:reject: I'm probably not going to wear this hoodie much. I wanna keep it safe and wear it on U2 tours.... if they are ever going to happen again.

U2 > News > From The Ground Up, U2360° Tour Photobook... now with sound.

This time around Edge has curated a one-off ,limited-edition CD of 15 more tracks from U2360°.

:panic::panic:

:panic::panic::panic:

No Line On The Horizon and Spanish Eyes.

Download U2.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Click here to download from sendspace is the dload link :wave:

others are spam spam spaaaaaaaaaaaam

Thank you JJ. You are absolutely awesome. :kiss:

Remember my husband wore it to the gym. He hung it up and went back after - gone. I was so bummed. I think I bought it in spring 2005 before they put the obnoxious numbers on the back.

:ohmy: Stupid mean strangers, stealing stuff.

I just bought the bundle!!!!! I have to sacrifice some of my cash I set aside each paycheck to do this but it'll be so worth it. I haven't gotten a subscription gift since I renewed for the last tour. I only renew during tour time and have never had an issue with getting the tickets I want for my shows so I just don't ever renew outside of that. Most of the "gifts" have not been worth $50 to me. But this is freaking awesome to be able to get so many things all at once. Super excited. I hope it ships soon!

this has been an awesome week of music purchases for me....my RHCP concert on Tuesday and now some awesome U2 goodies :combust: Live music and books from my favorite bands makes me insanely happy. :)

Music buying binges are indeed always fun :yes:. It's especially exciting if you order it from some online place, 'cause then your mailbox actually has something cool in it for a change instead of just bills and ads :p.

Seconding the thanks, JJ. And Grace, echoing the others, that really sucks about your hoodie getting stolen. I don't get people sometimes.

:shifty:

Obama WON !!!!!!!! :yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

:giggle: Sorry, I couldn't help myself! :D

PLUS

it's gonna be in the upper 50's to upper 60's (14C- 19.5C) over these next four days!!!!!!!!!

:lock::loveshower::loveshower::yippie:
wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I forget to mention over the foursunny - partly cloudy! YES!!!!!!!!!
I'm excited! :happy:

My answer: about 3 months at least. :shifty:

Sherlock is extremely clever and completely sociopathic; however, Dexter is a very clever monster. (his words!) I mean, look how long it took his own sister to find out, and she's a cop..

That sucks! I got one off eBay w/the numbers - don't like them but they're on the back; I don't have to look at them. It's the most comfortable, warmest hoodie EVER. I love it!

I agree, about 3 months for Sherlock to catch Dexter. But, would Dexter kill Sherlock to continue his deeds?

I at least have my 360 Hoodie from 2009.

Oooooooo, good question. :ohmy:

I don't know if Dexter would, though. He was prepared to go down in season 2 for everything he'd done; it was only by a twist of fate (read: Lila) that he didn't. But then, he might. Because after season 4, he got really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom