PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
r413y.png

:down::angry::coocoo:

Please God let Obama win.

I don't think the country would survive under Romney. :reject:
Can I get an "AMEN!" on that?

Fully agreed, Tara. My heart rate is doing all sorts of crazy things right now.
OMG, somebody hold me. I can't take the wait!
:hug:s

I think the only 2 other Major things in the past 2 weeks that have occupied my mind besides The Election - an obligation to someone, but even stronger the whole thing around Sandy (the hybrid hurricane/nor'easter) has kept me enough pre-occupied as to partly dampen my projecting worse outcomes all over the place. They show up but less and I'm usually able to beat them back down better. Otherwise I would have been half-a-basket case :crack: by the early eve on Election Day!

So i know exactly how you felt!

Almost 4 am here, count faster :lol:

:lol::lol:

Was doin my normal thing as did same on last elections, trolling hillbilly forums until they banned me, asked questions and proved em wrong with facts, one said that he´s coming to Berlin in Finland and smack me :lol::lol:

Sad thing is now that Obama won, you all stay in US, was getting ready to adopt ya all to here in Funland :D (if you shovel the snow) :lol::wink:

Was doin my normal thing as did same on last elections, trolling hillbilly forums until they banned me, asked questions and proved em wrong with facts, one said that he´s coming to Berlin in Finland and smack me :lol::lol:

omg!!!! jj :lol::lol::lol:

and i'd say you're having "too much fun" BUT i don't believe one could ever have too much fun! :D

actually i knew one very nice gal who comes from
that area!

Havent slept yet :grumpy::yawn:

me niether but that's my own fault... got in at 4:40AM

had to come to Interland and read FYM election night pages ( ALOT) what everyone was up to while i was elsewhere ..,.more on my election day adventures after i get some sleep.

But i need to be up by noon b/c i've got to here one of my favorite liberal talk radio and now MSNBC tv talkers exult in Victory today...his radio show starts at noon! :yippie:

afraid i might oversleep but i'll have to take a chance!

:hyper: and oh i see you're a BSG reboot fan!?

loved that series.....

with only broadcast tv i don't get any non broadcast cable channels... so no SyFy channel etc

would have loved to have seen ?Capreca! . but will either borrow from Library at some point or try hulu , imbd or something when i get a IPad mini or something!

time to sleep hopefully my "screechy" alarm clock along with other alarms on cellphone will do rthe job! :lol:

ta ta for now :wave:

So happy about the election results!!!! President Obama won and the two awful amendments in MN were defeated. Oh and it's my 1 year anniversary today @ my part time job. This place rocks. I wish it was full time because I freaking love it here and my boss is awesome. What great day!!!!

Last thing I wrotelast night before got banned was:

Thankfully under Obamacare you can now afford your meds.

Just felt like dragging out this old gif I made nearly 4 years ago! :D

bonoedgeobamacomet.gif

:love:

:lmao:

:lol:

Sad thing is now that Obama won, you all stay in US, was getting ready to adopt ya all to here in Funland :D (if you shovel the snow) :lol::wink:
Damn, I don't shovel. I tried once.... but in the midst of my work, it started snowing again and I gave the whole thing up as futile. :lol:

:laugh:

Heard the whole lloooney Mormon story on a news show last night here. What the bloody heck and how do people believe in that shit but not in santa? Santa makes more sense!

I agree! Santa makes more sense than Kolob. Thank heavens I'm not Mormon. I wouldn't be allowed to have tea or coffee (I love both!) and I'd have to wear special underwear. :crack:

:lol:

I see some more States in America have legalised Same sex marriage and Marijuana use. I thought this was unusual for such a Conservative, Christian country - but then I remembered the Bible teaches any man who lays with another man should be stoned.

;):whistle::giggle:

It's caffeine that's "banned" under Mormonism, but I don't know how strictly practicing Mormons adhere to that.

Hi! :wave:

I'm okay. Though I might've pulled or ripped my hamstring tonight :crack: It already hurt last week but I didn't go to sports friday and thought it was over. Well it wasn't and now it's hurting more. So yeah, I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow. Hope it's nothing major.

I see some more States in America have legalised Same sex marriage and Marijuana use. I thought this was unusual for such a Conservative, Christian country - but then I remembered the Bible teaches any man who lays with another man should be stoned.

;):whistle::giggle:

:giggle:

It's caffeine that's "banned" under Mormonism, but I don't know how strictly practicing Mormons adhere to that.

My brother's ex-wife is Mormon, and according to her, tea is not allowed; coffee, smoking of any kind, and some other things I've forgotten.

They're allowed to drink Coke products, but, I believe that's because they own a part of the Coca-Cola company now... but then, that could also just be a rumor started by my brother. :shifty: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom