PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take heart....here are Ali's....

physical 78%

emotional 53%

intellectual 33%

total 54%

:lol:

Is that you and Bono?

tumblr_mapf76Ps691rpjp10.gif
:love: I :heart: Martin!

Martin Freeman reaction gifs for the win!:up:
tumblrlytiyvxg7m1qa7liz.gif

:lol:

I decided instead of obsessing over the news I'd download my RHCP show off of their website for only $10. I wish U2 would do that! I'd gladly pay for a copy of any U2 show I go to and be able to get it within days. I'll save the bootlegs for shows I didn't go to. So far so good. I wasn't sure how it would sound since Anthony doesn't stand still when he sings but it sounds really great. I'm really happy with the setlist I got since they change it around every night. So many of my favs were played. :drool:

I decided instead of obsessing over the news I'd download my RHCP show off of their website for only $10. I wish U2 would do that! I'd gladly pay for a copy of any U2 show I go to and be able to get it within days. I'll save the bootlegs for shows I didn't go to. So far so good. I wasn't sure how it would sound since Anthony doesn't stand still when he sings but it sounds really great. I'm really happy with the setlist I got since they change it around every night. So many of my favs were played. :drool:

That's so cool! So it's professionally recorded, not just in some guy's pocket?

That's so cool! So it's professionally recorded, not just in some guy's pocket?

yep! You can buy MP3 for $10 or FLAC for $13. I was able to pay with paypal and had it in my iTunes files within 5 minutes of purchasing it. :love: They do it for every show and keep it up on their website so it's not like you have to rush into buying it if you can't.

That is cool.

Crowded House did that back in 2007 as well, they worked with Kufala (think that was the name) Recordings and had audio CDs available of every show they did and you could buy a copy of the one you were at (and others if you wanted those, too, of course). So thanks to that I now have a copy of the show I saw with them :). More artists should do things like that, it's a really neat idea.

I've always been kind of surprised that U2 doesn't do it with how up to date Edge is on technology. Seems like something he would be into doing for their fans.

in other news....are people reading and watching something I'm not because everyone keeps saying that Obama won WI but what I have on my TV and computer says that Romney is ahead in WI but nothing has been called yet. :slant: Confused....

I heard Bono saying something about selling data sticks or something possibly, for releases. That would be kind of revolutionary. But I love digital media storage. Of course, you can't flip through somebody's CD pile to judge them if their whole music collection is digital.

I've always been kind of surprised that U2 doesn't do it with how up to date Edge is on technology. Seems like something he would be into doing for their fans.

I've always wondered that too! U2 is just so weird sometimes. :sigh:

I definitely would love to see U2 do more with the new kinds of music technology and stuff that's out there. Why they haven't yet, I don't know.

in other news....are people reading and watching something I'm not because everyone keeps saying that Obama won WI but what I have on my TV and computer says that Romney is ahead in WI but nothing has been called yet. :slant: Confused....

I've been hearing he's got Wisconsin. Will have to double check on that.

I heard he seems to have won your state :).

NBC just said that the Romney people are saying that Obama didn't win Ohio :crack: Just get over it dude....you lost! Start writing your concession speech!

I was in Arizona at the time of the last election and worked at the resort where John McCain had his election night. I got to hear his concession speech live. Pretty cool. Sadly I wasn't able to email pics back then so I lost the pic when my phone died.

We ate the food, we drank the wine / Everybody having a good time / Except you / You were talking about the end of the world

:applaud::rockon::lock::yippie::cheer::happydance::loveshower:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom