PGP: *ahem* - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #151
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Your heart is on my sleeve. Did you put it there with a magic marker?"
Local Time: 05:03 AM

Old 11-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #152
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:03 AM

Old 11-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #153
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I'm tempted to start posting pics of British actors I love.

Old 11-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #154
Blue Crack Supplier

Old 11-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #155
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:03 AM
Good luck on the surgery Jj Be sure to let us know when you go!
Old 11-02-2012, 12:05 AM   #156
Blue Crack Supplier

*trapezes into the PGPs Big Luxury Lounge- it's equipped w 80" TV Home Theater/ DVD/ Video/ Ipod Dock/Bose Wave Radio & CD Changer/Amplifier/Turntable for the Sacred Original Vinyl & New issues- plenty of plush or leather couches and chairs in lushious colors like rust red, raspberry, electric royal blue, electric violet & black with comfy pretty solid, and patterned pillows, small & bigger Coffee Tables, cool lamps, a full bar, a pool table, posters, photographs, and painting on the walls.......... plus a bunch of sound-proofed room with smaller stereo players and bunks. ...................

plops down on first couch she sees (did GG move the furniture again? ), and wipes brow "phew!" . THEN with no one around goes and blares "She's Gonna Blow Your House Down" dedicating The Chorus as a political metaphor/message to Romnmy/Ryan for the ?75%+ of Women who demand Choice incuding themselves and their women family and friends*

i spent like practically 3 hrs double checking, extra researching severalcadidates; cutting and pasting contact/contribution pages so my sib could send out last mininute donations from me to Pres Obama, and a few people for Senate & House of Representitives. Practically crossed-eyed!

ETA
cool she sent them off!
Old 11-02-2012, 04:19 PM   #157
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Anyone watch the TLC show about Abby and Brittany? They are the two girls that are conjoined. Well they're from the same state as I am but from what I remember about seeing their original TLC special they aren't from anywhere near where I live. Well today I had about an hour in between jobs so I decided to stop by a large gift store by one of the places I work to browse their kitchen stuff. That time of year where I'm always looking for unique cookie cutters for holiday stuff for work. I probably only go to this store once a year, if that. So while looking around, all of a sudden I turned a corner and they were walking towards me. They must have been babysitting because they had a few kids in a stroller with them. I didn't want to stare at them for many reasons. I'm sure they get people staring at them all the time because it's not often you conjoined twins. Also since they're on TV now I'm sure they get a ton of people stopping them. I was them and thought "oh there's Abby and Brittany..." like I knew them personally and then I was like "OMG...it's Abby and Brittany!!!" But I kept going and didn't turn around. I did see them a little later but again I kept going. Anyways...kinda cool to see "hometown celebrities." I always think it's kind of fun to see the news people out and about doing normal things too.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #158
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 04:03 AM
Haven't seen the show, but I've heard of them. Neat that you came across them, though I certainly understand not wanting to stare and gawk.

Dazz, so glad to hear you and everyone you know are okay after the storm . Sounds like there's a LOT of cleaning up to do out that way for many people, but hopefully the cleanup process will move along as quickly as that sort of thing can go. And hopefully the power will be back on again, soon, too, I've heard some people say the power wasn't expected to be back for up to two weeks-that would drive me bonkers after a while.

JJ, hope all goes well with your surgery and everything. Sounds like you'll be in pretty good hands, so to speak , so here's to being as good as new as soon as possible!

And welcome back, MsPurrl! Sounds like a fun trip, glad you had a good time! Enjoy catching up.

I'm doing a bit of catching up as well-I just spent the last two days with a cold and slight fever, yaaaaaaay (and I had a toothache on Tuesday)! Feeling much better today, though, thankfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post
I'm tempted to start posting pics of British actors I love.

I see nothing wrong with this idea whatsoever.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #159
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 06:03 AM
I should, just to give Comet and Gg a stroke.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:15 PM   #160
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I love it when my brother shows up at the door with a 6 pack of beer and a bottle of wine to have with dinner. Such a nice guy
Old 11-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #161
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

So tonight I need to call my mom and tell her that I'm going to visit my dad for Christmas. It will be the first time she has not seen me for Christmas - but maybe only the third time my dad has spent Christmas with me. It's been since 1972, I think.

This could be ugly.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #162
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post

Revenge will be seeked if this were to happen.

Yes I know seeked is not a word

Quote:
Originally Posted by arw View Post
I love it when my brother shows up at the door with a 6 pack of beer and a bottle of wine to have with dinner. Such a nice guy
Aww that's awesome. Have fun!
(I've never heard of the twins you mentioned, but I know what you mean about hometown celebs. That's cool. I know there are celebs from San Diego. I just can't think of any at the moment. There are a few bands from here too, but I can't remember them either. LOL.

Good luck with your family Christmas plans GR,
My mom will be spending a few weeks thru Christmas at my brother's house in Vegas so I get to be home for the holidays. I am beyond excited.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #163
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I wonder how Comet will exact revenge.....

Bring it!
Old 11-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #164
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
I see nothing wrong with this idea whatsoever.

David Morrissey. As of a couple weeks ago, known to the US mainly as The Governor (from The Walking Dead). He's very

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
Grace, your av is giving me ideas.

And those pics...
Old 11-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #165
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: My mind, heart, and SOUL all belong to my Adam."Your heart is on my sleeve. Did you put it there with a magic marker?"
Sooooo, I need a decent name for a playlist that is 99% based on Eric Northman from True Blood but I cant make it OBVIOUS in case Mr CK happens to see it. And my online bestie who I would normally go to isnt online tonight. (Damn work schedules keeping us apart!)

Tags
blow me frankenstorm, bono's pen... rattler, cute edge, echo! echo! echo!, fail, good luck jj, happy birthday lardance, pgp, really hot guys, tsk, u2, vote!, wolfman adam, woot go gg!