PGP: Advanced Studies in Carpentry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We need study materials now. :shifty: I'm a good student. Quit the keener. I fully expect to ace this class. :angel:

Is there a text book?

Materials are all visual documents of U2 throughout the years. Video, concert, pictures.

Our text book is The Bible U2 At the End of the World.

Tomorrow you will have an essay test on the following subject: discuss the impact of Bono's leather outfits in the 1990s vs the 2010s.

Bonus points if you can address the following:

What are the sociopolitical implications of Bono's propensity for leather?

I am only familiar with Bono's carpentry work. :wink:

And I can really only discuss the sociopolitical impact it has had ...... IN MY PANTS.

Materials are all visual documents of U2 throughout the years. Video, concert, pictures.

Our text book is The Bible U2 At the End of the World.

Tomorrow you will have an essay test on the following subject: discuss the impact of Bono's leather outfits in the 1990s vs the 2010s.

Bonus points if you can address the following:

What are the sociopolitical implications of Bono's propensity for leather?

I'd definitely have to cheat on that one, since I had no idea what people were saying about Bono's leather outfits when I was three :lol:

Your alternate essay topic is to speculate on the effect of the remaining band members deciding to follow Bono's fashion lead.

I am only familiar with Bono's carpentry work. :wink:

And I can really only discuss the sociopolitical impact it has had ...... IN MY PANTS.

Larry's not much of a carpenter (at least in public). I believe his chosen medium / occupation is chiseling. (is that a word?) But since you are more familiar with Bono's work, I think my research on Larry would be most helpful. Can I get a grant for this?

:lol:

We need diagrams and props...:shifty:

Munich01.jpg

:hmm:

Speaking of props, Cori, have you purchased your cup for when you do your Bono impersonation? How bout some suspenders, grandpa pants (or zoot suit pants) and a mullet wig?

As I am ... um ... well-endowed in other areas, I don't see the suspenders-with-no-shirt look going well for me. :wink:

Our little band project is probably on hold until next year - the slots for the October concert filled up really quickly, so hopefully we can get in the door for the next one. And hopefully our usual guitarist will want to play, otherwise we're still guitar-less.

:yes: Those of us with more chest furniture (thank you Ravelry for that term :giggle:) should definitely NOT attempt the shirtless-and-suspenders look...

The title :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom