PGP: Advanced Studies in Carpentry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty: Oh plenty of good.

Welcome back :mac:
Btw Domo I now remember what else I was supposed to send you. The band pic from 1982. :shifty: I'll forward the PM I'm compiling for Cori to you then, as it's the first pic I put in there.

OMG - I have the 1000 mikes site up, and it was silent until a few seconds ago, when this crazy maniacal laughter came thru and scared the shit outta me! :laugh: Didn't realize my volume was that loud. :yikes:

:lol: Same. I was like WTF where did that come from????

Jebus. I didn't realise that the early days were the tight pants days. How did I never notice this?

Thread title. :lmao::love:

OMG - I have the 1000 mikes site up, and it was silent until a few seconds ago, when this crazy maniacal laughter came thru and scared the shit outta me! :laugh : Didn't realize my volume was that loud. :yikes :

This happened to me too. :lol:

Did Snow Patrol finish their set? Does anyone know what they played? :hyper:
I don't want to go to the Snow Patrol website because their boards is a freaking mess, I can't even login properly.:tsk:

I know. It sucks right. :angry: It makes U2.com seem awesome. :wink:

Try this fan site.

Welcome... :: Index

2 weeks and 5 days and I will be seeing them. :ohmy::faint:

Please feel free to post any carpentry pics here for our study and analysis!:wink:

I was so tired, I laid down for a few minutes before going to the store, and then I woke up NEARLY 3 HRS LATER. :scream: This isn't going to help my sleeping any. And I still have to go to the store. And I had a bizarre dream that we got live chickens that we were eventually going to eat, but we started getting attached to them, and Sarah named one of them Claudia Jean (the name a of West Wing character). :lol:

GG, you need to post those pics for all of our edification, not just send them in a PM. They can be study aids for us all. :shifty:

Okay, off to the store. :yawn:

I was so tired, I laid down for a few minutes before going to the store, and then I woke up NEARLY 3 HRS LATER. :scream: This isn't going to help my sleeping any. And I still have to go to the store. And I had a bizarre dream that we got live chickens that we were eventually going to eat, but we started getting attached to them, and Sarah named one of them Claudia Jean (the name a of West Wing character). :lol:

GG, you need to post those pics for all of our edification, not just send them in a PM. They can be study aids for us all. :shifty:

Okay, off to the store. :yawn:

:sad: But I don't want to be banned.

:giggle: That dream sounds hillarious!

Present for VP:

n2394282248_1080.jpg

Back
Top Bottom