PGP - Adam a wonderful time wish U2 was here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Drea on Everwood they are talking about Stitch n Bitch :lol:

:lol: What it actually is, the books or the :censored: idiots from Sew Fast Sew Easy (sp) who are trying to sue the author of the books and saying that only they can use the term? *:madwife: f'ing idiots*

Drea said:

:lol: What it actually is, the books or the :censored: idiots from Sew Fast Sew Easy (sp) who are trying to sue the author of the books and saying that only they can use the term? *:madwife: f'ing idiots*

:lol: I don't know, he met a girl and he helped her bring boxes of yarn to her stich n bitch store that she owns. :shrug: And she was telling him that it's just a bunch of women who get together and drink wine and knit and talk, etc. I thought of you when she said it though. :laugh:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I don't know, he met a girl and he helped her bring boxes of yarn to her stich n bitch store that she owns. :shrug: And she was telling him that it's just a bunch of women who get together and drink wine and knit and talk, etc. I thought of you when she said it though. :laugh:

:up: They described what it is then :giggle: Though 90% of the time alcohol isn't involved - that's more of a summer thing :wink:

Diane :wave: Sorry, got involved with something and got sidetracked :lol:

Tre :) I bet VP could recommend a few good hotels :lol: I could think of a couple too, but I'm not sure about rates and things *g*

circa1992 said:

Ben and Jerry's Caramel Sutra is absolutely amazing :drool: So is Caramel Cone and Dublin Mudslide :drool: :heart:

sounds good :drool: lemme have some :wink:

Drea said:

Tre :) I bet VP could recommend a few good hotels :lol: I could think of a couple too, but I'm not sure about rates and things *g*

:lol: i'm looking at hostels, since i can afford them :wink: i think i found a good one :drool:

Back
Top Bottom