PGP - Adam a wonderful time wish U2 was here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:madspit: I should have known better than to put away my winter clothes before June :grumpy:

It's not like we'll get an accumulation or anything, but still :madspit:

It was so lovely here today! Sunny and like 60 or 65 degrees

Okay - there's a few different TTC buses that go to the airport - I think they all go into Kipling station. From there it would be east on the subway (Kipling's the west end of the line, so you don't have much of a choice about direction anyway :wink: ) to St. George station. From there you'd be going south - if you end up going to Hostel Int, it would be all the way to Union, if the one on King W it would be *thinks* St Andrew.

It's a good half hour at least on the bus from the airport to Kipling, depending on traffic and how many stops it makes... From Kipling to St George, 20-30 mins IIRC, and 10 at most from St George to St Andrew or Union. So basically figure an hour to an hour and a half going by TTC.

You can also catch the GO bus and get off at Yorkdale, and subway south from there to St Andrew or Union - depending on when you land it might be a bit faster, but it's also probably triple the price, given you have to pay the GO fare (price depending on your destination) and then the $2.75 for TTC after that.

There's also the "Airport Shuttle" or whatever it's called (the name escapes me at the moment), but that's $11 minimum and I don't recommend it with cheaper ways of getting downtown *g*

Drea said:
Okay - there's a few different TTC buses that go to the airport - I think they all go into Kipling station. From there it would be east on the subway (Kipling's the west end of the line, so you don't have much of a choice about direction anyway :wink: ) to St. George station. From there you'd be going south - if you end up going to Hostel Int, it would be all the way to Union, if the one on King W it would be *thinks* St Andrew.

It's a good half hour at least on the bus from the airport to Kipling, depending on traffic and how many stops it makes... From Kipling to St George, 20-30 mins IIRC, and 10 at most from St George to St Andrew or Union. So basically figure an hour to an hour and a half going by TTC.

You can also catch the GO bus and get off at Yorkdale, and subway south from there to St Andrew or Union - depending on when you land it might be a bit faster, but it's also probably triple the price, given you have to pay the GO fare (price depending on your destination) and then the $2.75 for TTC after that.

There's also the "Airport Shuttle" or whatever it's called (the name escapes me at the moment), but that's $11 minimum and I don't recommend it with cheaper ways of getting downtown *g*

:love:

thank you!

*saves post*

i'm leaning towards the HI hostel at the moment :hmm:

travel :drool: :combust: :faint:

:wink:

the rockin edge said:
well the hostels are the same price, both have free internet and the same basic stuff...the HI one however according to a review i read has very cute staff.

:hmm:

:shifty:

:hmm: Well, I can't vouch for the female staff, but I will say I remember there being a couple cute male staff working there :sexywink: :lol:

You're getting snow tomorrow, SG? :eyebrow:

Hello, just checking in before I go to bed.

Someone remind me to set my VCR tonight before I go to bed, too.

Okay. Since the album and video I preordered from iTunes is supposed to be released today, and since it is now Tuesday, April 25, I want to download it *now.* Is that too much to ask? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom