PGP - a Grand Madness aka PGP done Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fecking phjone, yes they always pick an album and cover whole album and few extras, i know theres few surprises for me lmao

am just a local lunatic here in city that has bout 40k residents, and ppl used to dislike u2 here but after gave u2 cd *remix to clubs and so on, they are rly into it

too drunk to type to this phoen, bb tomo :heart::hug::lol:
:d

I´ve got autograph from Mandela and a pic of him and few of my friends back home
Was in Ire at time of special olympics as a volunteer and got a pic of us :cute::cute:

Just to set the mood...

5943578182_78be99082c_b.jpg

OMFG, they read my FB page lol EBTTRT started AB cover night, o wwait. wfjiof
We havve a U2 fan here and this isd for himpo

:lol::hyper:

So this morning on fb I saw that someone had gotten tix to see Coldplay. MrZ is a HUGE CP fan. I was like :shocked: "Mr.Z, why didn't you know about this? Don't you keep up on this stuff? What's going on?" :panic: He says "Im not like you." So I figure out what's going on and I say "That's it. You're going!" He's all "hmm.. i don't know... it's far... it's expensive..." I'm like DDDODOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!! I plunk my credit card down in front of him.

Moral of the story? We're going to Atlanta in Sept for the Music Midtown Festival - headliner - Coldplay :love: :hyper:

last msgm am making a Zumba workout dvd and Cori, Jem and Amy are stars, we´re making millions and giving 50% to charity, rest is for pissing U2 haters of in different forums :lol::wave::applaud:

joking and signing off, hacva good night, ita 00:24 here :D

So this morning on fb I saw that someone had gotten tix to see Coldplay. MrZ is a HUGE CP fan. I was like :shocked: "Mr.Z, why didn't you know about this? Don't you keep up on this stuff? What's going on?" :panic: He says "Im not like you." So I figure out what's going on and I say "That's it. You're going!" He's all "hmm.. i don't know... it's far... it's expensive..." I'm like DDDODOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!! I plunk my credit card down in front of him.

Moral of the story? We're going to Atlanta in Sept for the Music Midtown Festival - headliner - Coldplay :love: :hyper:

Awww Mr Z :love:

Awww Mr Z :love:

I wish you guys could meet him. He's quite charming! :love:

Nice, zu! I'd love to see Coldplay. Next time they come around, I'm going to try and go.

I'm excited. We saw them 4x last tour. I'm sure when the album comes out this fall they'll do a full tour. We'll probably see them in SoCal and Phoenix. This is sort of outside Mr.Z's comfort zone but I'm excited for him!

HOW cooool for him and you!

:hmm: NOW all you have to do is..........

....drive/fly/train or bus the 800 miles
NORTH EAST to NYC!!!! :hyper:

WHAT ???!!!???n:ohmy:

Nooo???!!!!???

:sad::sad:

:heart: just j/k :wink: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom