PGP - a Grand Madness aka PGP done Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still meh. Stupid jetlag, missing you guys, I don't know what it is but it's not fun. Like I'm slowly going down into depression. Might be lack of sleep though as I havent' slept that much the past few days. :crack: I get up early for work, then for some reason don't get tired at night, stay up till midnight as usual and have to wake up early the next day for work again and I'm dead tired. This lasts for most of the day, but in the evening I'm wide awake again(yeah, not sleeping:wink: ). So I don't go to bed early and it gets worse. :scream:

Maybe I should take a nap right now, that'll do me good. :yawn:

On a positive note, work was nice and I'm going to see Harry Potter tonight with mom.
Sorry to bail on ya! Will be back in an hour or so.

I'm still meh. Stupid jetlag, missing you guys, I don't know what it is but it's not fun. Like I'm slowly going down into depression. Might be lack of sleep though as I havent' slept that much the past few days. :crack: I get up early for work, then for some reason don't get tired at night, stay up till midnight as usual and have to wake up early the next day for work again and I'm dead tired. This lasts for most of the day, but in the evening I'm wide awake again(yeah, not sleeping:wink: ). So I don't go to bed early and it gets worse. :scream:

Maybe I should take a nap right now, that'll do me good. :yawn:

On a positive note, work was nice and I'm going to see Harry Potter tonight with mom.
Sorry to bail on ya! Will be back in an hour or so.

Awwww :hug: Try not to get too down. Just think of all the good things that happened *cough Dallas cough* :sexywink:

I'm feeling a little down each day too. I'm just hoping that it'll get easier over time and I'm trying to remember that I'll see all of you again someday :D

Have fun at HP!

GG, I have been quite down as well. Looking at photos distracts me, but who knows if we will ever end up all in one place again.....

Wait, Dublin....:shifty:

Something I heard a lot of last Sunday, starting at about this time...

"Are we there yet?" Damned impatient Europeans :wink::lol:

I think I was the only one in our group who *didn't* buy a KitKat... *snerk*

Something I heard a lot of last Sunday, starting at about this time...

"Are we there yet?" Damned impatient Europeans :wink::lol:

I think I was the only one in our group who *didn't* buy a KitKat... *snerk*

Soooooo Dublin.... are we there yet? :mac:

And I didn't either, can't take those. :wink:

Dear U2,

Please do not play Dublin again until I am a) living in the UK or b) have saved enough money and appeased my husband with a tropical vacation. Kthxbai

-Z

Kristen you must tell me your secret of being productive. My calendar and lesson planner have been sitting in front of me for a week now and I haven't really done anything with them!

Seriously. It looks like next Sunday is the day the heat is breaking (91 on Sat, 83 on Sun). I'm crossing my fingers that the drop will shift one day sooner. :crack:

My secret:

Waiting until the last day before the essay is due and then I'm forced to do it :wink:

ah! So for me that would mean waiting 'til the week after next. :lol: Actually I get kinda bored on the beach so I'm going to bring some stuff to work on :nerd:

Yeah, maybe due to the heat, the GA line will actually only start on the day of the show! :wink:

:shocked:
One can only hope

It is going to be a hot one here today. Yuck!:angry:

It's already 108 with the humidity here..WTF?????:crack:

I was actually just looking at the weather, and saw how hot it is for you guys. And you don't have a/c if I remember correctly. :( Hope you can find a way to stay cool! It's just as hot there as it is here, which is crazy. Ours is supposed to continue all week, with a couple of days being even hotter, yay.

Yeah, maybe due to the heat, the GA line will actually only start on the day of the show! :wink:

That would be fantastic!! I'm gonna try my hardest to line up and if it gets to be too much just come back when the gates open.

ah! So for me that would mean waiting 'til the week after next. :lol: Actually I get kinda bored on the beach so I'm going to bring some stuff to work on :nerd:

Good idea :up:

...or you can just daydream :shifty:

I don't have AC, because usually there are only a few days of the year that are this hot. Yesterday, the house was ok. Today, we are hanging out downstairs where it is cooler, and then to my parents house for supper, who have their house as cool as the arctic!:lol:

Send all your heat to me. Kthxbai. We've BARELY had summer here. :sigh: Last night we had a massive storm, and it seems to be a bit nicer out today, but the forecast says it's going to be Friday-ish before the weather starts to turn. I'll GLADLY take all your heat and warmth so it can be cooler for the GA lineup. :)

Back
Top Bottom