PGP - a Grand Madness aka PGP done Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want my and K's Bono moment. Comet made it for me, and it is somewhere in here. I just don't know how to attach it!

no i won't try to continue right now.... I'll hang out with you all and hopefully go to the library tomorrow with Free Wifi and continue there!

I took about 2100 photos in Philly (mostly continuous shoot/burst) :hyper::love::drool::drool::love::heart::hyper:

i can not tell you how happy I AM b/c I can see already some have turned out FANTASTIC !!!

This IS the very first time except for some from 09 that I have EVER gotten close enough to get good to maybe great U2 photos!!!

Now i'll FINALLY have as wonderful photos as I have had of The Who /Bruce , Patti Smith group, Television all those years back 70's/80's :heart::heart::hyper:

I want my and K's Bono moment. Comet made it for me, and it is somewhere in here. I just don't know how to attach it!

:lol: That would make an awesome sig!! Look in the gif picture thread. I got one of the mods to attach mine. Just PM them and they'll do it for you.

Zooey, YAY for Coldplay! :hyper: Ps. Thanks for the pics at the beginning of this thread :drool:

The one in the gif thread is too big! Comet had made me a smaller one. I don't know haw to save them to my computer and then add them!:crack:

"D'Artangnan!! My sister's honour will not wait a moment longer!" :lol: I had no clue it was Paul McGann until earlier this year... :eek:wns TTM on videotape because of Chris O'Donnell... mmmmm... D'Artangnan... :drool:
:lol: I love Porthos.

Athos: "Where've you been?"
Porthos: "Taking care of something ugly!"

I like big ones :shifty:
:shifty:

No idea how to do that. I'm not proficient on the computer. I'll just not put it there!

No idea how to do that. I'm not proficient on the computer. I'll just not put it there!

Aw, don't give up!

Not sure what browser you're using, but if you right click on the gif, there should be an option there that tells you the size. And if it's too big, I'm sure someone can make it smaller for you! :) I want to see this epic scene! :lol:

Did you and Kristen ever get to go to the HHOF??

I've been in a cook-y mood today, and since it's supposed to be crazy hot this week, I'm making stuff to freeze. And two of the four recipes I'm making come from Cori. She finds the best stuff. :lol:

I wonder how GraceRyan's little one's party went today. :cute:

I've been in a cook-y mood today, and since it's supposed to be crazy hot this week, I'm making stuff to freeze. And two of the four recipes I'm making come from Cori. She finds the best stuff. :lol:

I wonder how GraceRyan's little one's party went today. :cute:

You will be proud to know that I actually made enchiladas today instead of just eating cheese! I deserve a grown-up badge for my sash. But only one, since my Canada laundry is still in the living room.

Back
Top Bottom