PGP - a Grand Madness aka PGP done Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved having the tower right by our hotel! No matter how far I wandered, it was super easy to find my way back! (And we all know I can find my way to the giant phallic symbol from anywhere!)

CN Tower!:wink:

Ah! I was imagining something like this. :shifty:

u2britawardsrehearsalgordonsmartsun.jpg

I go the beach for a few hours and I have 15 pages to catch up??? Dear Lord. Plus side - I have done maintenance on the Montreal tan.

We are upper 80s to upper 90s with nasty humidity. I hate running in this weather.

I did my shitty run at the gym today. I felt great and even got up to 9:40min/mile but it still took me 22 minutes to do the full 2 miles (after a 40 min bike). :angry:

Oh, and I had a minor meltdown this afternoon (parenting/work shit) - I need chocolate... or Larry... or Larry with some chocolate...

It's 61 and raining here.

It's the middle of July.

Happy fucking summer.

Tomorrow and Tuesday - low to mid 70s and mostly sunny. Okay! Things are looking up final......

Oh. Wednesday and Thursday? Mid 60s and rain.

:|:|:|

I did my shitty run at the gym today. I felt great and even got up to 9:40min/mile but it still took me 22 minutes to do the full 2 miles (after a 40 min bike). :angry:

Oh, and I had a minor meltdown this afternoon (parenting/work shit) - I need chocolate... or Larry... or Larry with some chocolate...

:hmm: or Larry covered with some chocolate...

comet, I like the way you think! :D

Can't imagine how hot it is in St. Louis this afternoon. A friend of mine from there said that the GA floor at Busch Stadium is ALUMINUM, and they are advising people not to wear flip-flops. What were they thinking???

Back
Top Bottom