PG party: we'd love to run into Bono in a blind-alleyway, with a blindfold on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Friends with benefits! :lol: I'd say they had to be at least friends the way he is trying to hoover her face off! :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
beddingtix.jpg

I couldn't help myself...:reject:

OMG!!!!! :lmao: *tears* Look at the ticket's hand!!!!!!!!!

That is *so* my ticket. :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey SG...which thread can I find the annoucements of VP's birth and the nuptuals? I have no idea what VP is talking about still.

Eesh... I don't even know it was last friday and sunday... :yikes:

Sad_Girl Sim and Sim Adam got engaged and Sim VP Got knocked up with a little Sim Bono Baby :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
beddingtix.jpg

I couldn't help myself...:reject:

:lmao: OH my gosh! This is the funniest one yet!!! :lol: Bri you are the woman! <bows down> :rockon:

OHhhh Guhhhh! Billy Bragg just came on my ipod! :drool: I love him! His voice! argh! :combust:

I just saw the strangest ad in the world...at least in my eyes...it's for low mortages rates....and it's one loooonnnnggg deer with wording on it.

I saw this while I was deleating some of my emails.

And I thought about Bono and his HD's while I was looking at this long deer.

~BrightestStar~ said:

But vacation is coming right?! :hyper: :hug:
Hope you have a good day. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Just keep telling yourself...only two more days. :hug:

2 more days ,2 more days , 2 more days , 2 more days , 2 more days ,2 more days , 2 more days , 2 more days .2 more days ,2 more days , 2 more days , 2 more days .2 more days ,2 more days , 2 more days , 2 more days .....

WildHoney said:

2 more days ,2 more days , 2 more days , 2 more days , 2 more days ,2 more days , 2 more days , 2 more days .2 more days ,2 more days , 2 more days , 2 more days .2 more days ,2 more days , 2 more days , 2 more days .....

And then you'll get some...make that alot..of release...:sexywink:
Trust me, I plan to make sure of it. :flirt:

See ya later
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom