PG party: we'd love to run into Bono in a blind-alleyway, with a blindfold on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Okay, I just remembered exactly what I said to Sarah about them. :lmao: :lmao:

I told her that when I meet B in Toronto, I'll tell him, and we'll laugh, and laugh, and laugh. In fact, we'll laugh so hard we'll slump to the floor...and then we'll have sex. :lmao: :lmao:

:lol: :lmao: One can always hope

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: I can so see your tickets coming with pictures of the airplanes and or boats they've been on, the detour to stop and see Big Ben, picnicing along the Seine ... :lmao:

:lmao: you guys are cracking me up! The tickets with little legs and arms dancing around the hills of Austria singing sound of Music! :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: you guys are cracking me up! The tickets with little legs and arms dancing around the hills of Austria singing sound of Music! :giggle:

better hope they don't stop to meet any of your fellow Plebans... :ohmy: they might find themselves held hostage!

Russty Cat said:

:lmao:!!!!!

OMG..this was *not* the place to come with a sore stomach :laugh:!!!

Maybe a pic of it teasing the british guards with the big hats....
Or having tea with the queen....
Or staniding with Paul Mcg by a vending machine...

:lmao:

OMG, I never would have thought it possible, but I'm LMAO about all these scenes...

And Sarah just added: The ticket using the airsickness bag on the plane.

Thanks guys. :hug: :heart:

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who can go to weird places, being totally silly in a heartbeat.

Earlier I was out in the studio cutting fabric out and my little chihuahua came in and started jumping around and barking at my feet for no reason. I told her to go lay down and she started barking even more. Finally I started jumping up and down with her and said "Lassie, Timmys in a well?! Where's Timmy!!!" I swear it totally reminded me of a really bad episode of Lassie.

I was totally laughing and Mr. Cat said "God you've finally lost it! Your total crackers! Have you been drinking again?! :eyebrow: " And he was serious! That set me off even more!

Mini-cat and I are sick and have been calling Chi chi, Lassie all night. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!!!!

OMG..this was *not* the place to come with a sore stomach :laugh:!!!

Maybe a pic of it teasing the british guards with the big hats....
Or having tea with the queen....
Or staniding with Paul Mcg by a vending machine...

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Posing in front of B's house at the gates....

I exchanged a couple of e-mails with the seller tonight, and he apologized profusely. When I called FedEx today, the lady claimed there was no country or postal code on the envelope, but he says there was, that it's on his shipping receipt...he did admit to mistakenly adding an extra letter to the name of my city, though. I told him it wasn't his fault...even if he'd left out those things, that doesn't explain why the hell it ended up in Paris, of all places!! I googled the way he wrote my city name, as well as the correct way, and there's no city even remotely close to it in France!!! :huh: :mad:

VintagePunk said:
I exchanged a couple of e-mails with the seller tonight, and he apologized profusely. When I called FedEx today, the lady claimed there was no country or postal code on the envelope, but he says there was, that it's on his shipping receipt...he did admit to mistakenly adding an extra letter to the name of my city, though. I told him it wasn't his fault...even if he'd left out those things, that doesn't explain why the hell it ended up in Paris, of all places!! I googled the way he wrote my city name, as well as the correct way, and there's no city even remotely close to it in France!!! :huh: :mad:

Sounds like Fed Ex really screwed up! Stupid stinkers! :madspit:

I'm listening to Bono singing People Get Ready, where he gets all pissed off in the middle. Do any of you know what the story is behind that?

refdd.jpg

Russty Cat said:
I'm listening to Bono singing People Get Ready, where he gets all pissed off in the middle. Do any of you know what the story is behind that?

no, but listen to Stand by me with Bruce Springsteen right after that one :wink: you'll laugh your ass off

Back
Top Bottom