PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that doesn't make Edge the ugly...

On a more serious note—a friend I haven't been able to see since the beginning of school just ranted about her terrible life, during dinner today (to my other friends who know her better). It was good that she did that...I mean, I haven't really ranted to anyone at school since I feel like it would alienate them and no-one needs to hear about that stuff...but then I just started thinking about my own problems :| which is no fun.

Also, I won tickets to yet another concert, relevant bc it's today and I have no way of getting there, so I'm just gonna stay in the dorm and...do nothing I guess...also it's raining, so no way in hell.

It doesn't make Edge ugly. There's three classes, and Edge has his own. All members of the Edge class are extremely cool. :wink:

Before I forget :shifty::

6281802219_01d1371a63_b.jpg

6281801561_52af50fccb_b.jpg

6131439523_de9f8de7bd_b.jpg

6078254665_e1632b9f11_b.jpg

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg
736692155_6mJ3k-O.jpg

Good job Tara. Globo, did loner, arw, babyface or Edgefest put you up to this? Edge gals be coming out of the walls lately. Is this what happens during the U2 dry season....

GraceRyan said:
Good job Tara. Globo, did loner, arw, babyface or Edgefest put you up to this? Edge gals becoming out of the walls lately. Is this what happens during the U2 dry season....

No. I think Edge is a cool ass mothafucka. 'Nuff said.

:cute: no problem. They were so much fun to make...

In happy news, I just fixed my phone so it rings properly! I kept trying to change it from vibrate to not vibrate, etc, to fix it but apparently I was doing it wrong

iphone_ringers_mute_button.jpg

:doh:

Yeah it's closed. I don't think it could have got any weirder. :lol:

Although, knowing this place, yes it could have. :sigh:

I was sorry to see it closed. :lol: I mean, it was totally ridiculous and it made sense for the mods to shut it down, but oh holy jeebus was it ever amusing! :lol:

Speaking of weird threads, I wasn't even sure this was PGP at first. I have no farking clue who that person was who started it? And it's a GUY? The two or three guys who have posted in here before have never had the balls to start a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom