Pets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I was really little I looked under a bed or something to see a cat and it attacked me and and scratched my face up real bad, I had to go tho the hospital. It was pretty traumatic for a little kid. Maybe Larry had something similar happen.

Scanning the article now... they will come out pretty big, so I'll reduce the size before posting them unless someone wants them big.

My friend was babysitting once and talking to her mom on the phone when the people's cat launched itself from the countertop right onto her back and dug in and wouldn't let go. She was screaming, "Get off me, get off me!" and freaking out. Her mom, on the other end of the phone, thought somebody had broken in and was attacking her...it was a traumatic experience for everybody!

:crazy:

Blender Magazine 11-2004 scans (with the Larry and the cat quote)
They didn't come out too terribly huge this time so I'm posting the full size scans. I scanned every page that had ANYthing relating to U2 on it... including the Virgin Prunes Review, but not including the book review for Killing Bono because my laptop battery ran out before I could scan it. :huh:

Aaaah :mad: PB is resizing them smaller!! Hang on, I'm going to put them in Flickr... sorry... gimme a few minutes.

0708_187.jpg

Oh my god, bonocomet, thank you so much for scanning and posting in spite of all the difficulties. I appreciate it so much since I have never seen this article and I love it. Great pictures, great article. :bow:

bonocomet said:

does anybody have a color version of this picture, or know where exactly it is taken??? I didn't see a diving platform on the beach in Eze, and this looks like a sandy beach, not pebbles like the one in front of their houses :hmm:

I've been to a beach in 'Le Rayol' in the south of France... had a platform just like that, and the land on the right just like it too...

Back
Top Bottom