Pets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let me look for the article........

in the meantime here is a pic of a very adorable Vertigo doggie!!!

U2staff.jpg

Ok here you go Gluey!!!

"never get into a fight with Mullen because he always has back up He might not necessarily thump you Bono explains but you never know who is around the corner.
But right now the taut tough beatmaster is observing a "cute kitten" as it skitters across the bare boards toward him.
The "tiny" ball of fur, no bigger than one of his sneakers, suddenly lunges and the fearless drummer shrieks like a girl!! "I hate cats" he shrudders, pathetically attempting to regain his composure. I had a terrible experience with one as a child".

Blender mag 2004

LMAO!!! OMG that is soooooo funny!!! I nearly wet myself laughing!! What could have happened that caused that sort of fear in a GROWN MAN!!!

THANKYOU AGAIN BONOFOX!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

gluey said:
LMAO!!! OMG that is soooooo funny!!! I nearly wet myself laughing!! What could have happened that caused that sort of fear in a GROWN MAN!!!

THANKYOU AGAIN BONOFOX!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

You're welcome Gluey;)

It must have been some really bad experience for the tough FOAD Mr.Sullen Mullen to make him scream like a girl over a ittle bitty kitty:lol:

A totally different question from me, reading this very funny quote about Larry and the cat in Blender:
Would it be possible for anyone here to post the full article with the photos from 2004, or provide a pdf-link for download (or send it to me if I give my e-mail)? That would be very much appreciated, since I never got a ccopy of the mag and have only seen some pictures and quotes.

thrillme said:

Naughty Bono, that word "fanny" is a little bit vulgar in his home town :ohmy:

:laugh: :lmao: I get your drift, thrillme. I thought the very same thing when I found out what he called his dog! Trust Bono to come up with that knowing it means something other then bum in his own country & England. It's so tongue in cheek you just gotta laff..:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have seen that dog too. He belongs to a roadie. The roadie said that the dog has seen Bono more than he has.

I dont understand why you should take a dog to the concert, wouldnt you think they'd be deaf by the first note U2 would play?

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Bono needs dogs - they're like adoring fans, no matter what he does, they'll always be completely enamored with him.

:yes: That's spot-on, Lemon Grrrrrl!

tpsglick2424 said:
I dont understand why you should take a dog to the concert, wouldnt you think they'd be deaf by the first note U2 would play?

Nope, not unless you put the dog right next to the amps. Considering stadiums have a giant underground warren, the dog's hearing is safe.

tpsglick2424 said:

They're usually roadies' dogs; they never make it out on the floor during a show.

I spent the better part of an evening in Pittsburgh playing with a roadie's dog, Corky, a cocker spaniel. I saw other roadies with their dogs and Corky's owner commented a lot of them bring dogs and one of the larger ones had attacked Corky.

I know I am annoying: But is there still a chance to get the blender mag article from 2004 in one form or the other? That would be sooo cool. :) Not only because of the cat story. (I LOVE cats and have a hard time understanding how anyone could be scared of them).

^Bonofox was going to scan it after hooking up to the computer. Bonofox let me know if you are not able to do it. I think I might have the magazine too... (I have a big box full of mags I can go thru tomorrow... I'm not positive of all I have in there. :reject: I'm so unorganized)

:lol: He would most likely mistake me for a lost puppy! I would follow him around in hopes for affection.

I would try my best not to :drool:

Sorry I wasn't able to scan the Blender article today. I should be able to tomorrow later in the afternoon. :wave: (I did find I have the magazine)

bonocomet said:
Sorry I wasn't able to scan the Blender article today. I should be able to tomorrow later in the afternoon. :wave: (I did find I have the magazine)
No problem. Thank you so much. I have never seen the article and appreciate your efforts very much. :)

last unicorn said:
I know I am annoying: But is there still a chance to get the blender mag article from 2004 in one form or the other? That would be sooo cool. :) Not only because of the cat story. (I LOVE cats and have a hard time understanding how anyone could be scared of them). [/QUOTE

Same way people are afraid of dogs - usually lack of exposure and/or bad experiences with them as children. Larry did say he had a terrible experience with one as a child.

I get the feeling the thing probably bit him and wouldn't let go, or something.

Bono's Doll said:
Looks like they have pets in different places-Kaf--so you can be Adam's pet too. :wink:

Adam has two new pets.:hyper: Two very loyal:tongue: but naughty pets. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom