Peter Rowen now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only pic I found

0002018v.jpg

Could that be him? ;)

It looks like it is Peter in both pics...if you go to the site Tuwie posted that pic Not_Worthy_Edge posted is on that site...If you look closely at the pic Dahlia posted it IS a more mature Peter....

Thank you guys for bringing this up..I LOVE the boy cover of 6 year old Peter..I have a cool pin of it I weasr all the time...;)

Yes, he is around my age,actually same age as me.
I am sure about your picture, Not-Worthy-Edge, i have seen this photograph before. I am not sure about Dhalia pic, although seems like it might be him.

The Dhalia pic is definitely Peter Rowen. It's from a newspaper article from about a year ago in some Dublin newspaper, my mum sent it to me. It's an interesting article. He's a really popular wedding photographer in Dublin too.

yes... that is Peter.

Peter was an actor. You can see him in the movie "TheCommitments" (1993) or The Snapper (1993). After that he decided to became a photographer... and he took some photos of U2 (Slane, Elevation tour).

Peter´s photos... Ah, Peter said recently that he has all u2 albuns, except Boy and WAR (the ones he is in the cover::)).

rowen1.jpg

rowen3.jpg

rowen4.jpg

rowen6.jpg

georginabono said:
The Dhalia pic is definitely Peter Rowen. It's from a newspaper article from about a year ago in some Dublin newspaper, my mum sent it to me. It's an interesting article. He's a really popular wedding photographer in Dublin too.

Thanx!I am glad to se his face again!

Your welcome....mature and quite handsome as well, if I do say so myself. :cute: I guess he was must be in his mid thirties by now?

Back
Top Bottom