Peter and the Wolf video captures here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss-U2 said:
lol, yeah i met him... many times....10 or so...i got in his car and i enter the studios...and the last thing was i had dinner with daniel lanois... but well, don't talk about this, if not i go :crazy: :coocoo:

Holy mother of:censored: :censored: !!! I want...no I need to meet him!!! I cannot process this....brain overload.......will talk later about it......my brain is going to expload

oh i am sorry about that...:reject: :uhoh: aww... really sorry....that's why i keep this for me...that could kill people of an hear attack...:lol: but u wanted to know...that's ur fault again:rant: anyway, let me hug you:hug:

miss-U2 said:
oh i am sorry about that...:reject: :uhoh: aww... really sorry....that's why i keep this for me...that could kill people of an hear attack...:lol: but u wanted to know...that's ur fault again:rant: anyway, let me hug you:hug:

Oh, no thats ok, I would love to hear it. If I am near heart failure I'll let you know. Anyway having dinner, meeting them.......breath..breath...breath.....does bono know you by name yet? If he knew mine i'd die.......hey if you see him tell him I said hi and I want his hat and he better watch out for a running snatch and grab at his hat..he he he.

I just read your story in meetings and sightings....oh my "f"ing word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THat is so incrediable, it must seem like a dream. Wow! You are so lucky, I would pay money just to have bono walk by and say nothing I would pay money for him to walk by stomp on my toe and still say nothing...........................

yeah he knows me by name, he has a good memory... i will tell u about all of this this if u want, just give me ur email addres, okay??

and i will tell bono about you, don't worry!!! i wanna help u meeting him...that's even better!!

i would love you forever! I wouldn't know what to do if I met him, throwing up isn't impressive .......is it???? I look A LOT like Ali ...I get that all the time ....he he he....ummm urrrrrrr ok, my boyfriend and myself would love to come to ireland sometime.....my ansestry is almost all irish and he has alot also. I have cousins and stuff still there, we are planning to go sometime. I cannot believe he knows your name!!!!! you are probably sick of telling these stories over and over and over. I cannot really send you my email becasue i am at work...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont' tell anyone:)

:cute: ur so sweet...u know what, when we will se bono together, i swear, i promise, i will manage to have you wear his hat...

u know that u can come whenever u want in ireland, i am here, if u need a guide or somewhere to stay!!!:wave:

miss-U2 said:
:cute: ur so sweet...u know what, when we will se bono together, i swear, i promise, i will manage to have you wear his hat...

u know that u can come whenever u want in ireland, i am here, if u need a guide or somewhere to stay!!!:wave:

Wow! your so nice!!!! It would be so much fun!!!! We could come back with all sorts of pleba stories that would drive everyone crazy:) Your the best:hug: I want to go to ireland NOW!

Back
Top Bottom