Peter & The Wolf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
butter7 said:

White guitar with flowers, ideal gift for your girlfriend's birthday or for your anniversary!

Male pleaban's should consider this.

:madwife: not just a guitar! it's a Fender Stratocaster, THE ultimate rock guitar and the best one to try and reproduce Edge sounds!

:drool: I want that one so badly.... pity they're expensive and requier an equally expensive amp!

Galeongirl said:

:madwife: not just a guitar! it's a Fender Stratocaster, THE ultimate rock guitar and the best one to try and reproduce Edge sounds!

:drool: I want that one so badly.... pity they're expensive and requier an equally expensive amp!

Perfect excuse to have a supa-rich boyfriend!

j/k

From this, you can see I've never into string instrument that much. :lol:

Did spend almost 10 years chasing an unrealistic dream of being a concert pianist though. Before Bono, the corpse of Chopin was my darling. :drool:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
bonopetergrinpaintingpeterwolfGg.gif

meanwhile bono still painting.........
:drool: :drool:
i have some blank walls at my house wonder if he is busy over summer :evil:

butter7 said:

Perfect excuse to have a supa-rich boyfriend!

j/k

From this, you can see I've never into string instrument that much. :lol:

Did spend almost 10 years chasing an unrealistic dream of being a concert pianist though. Before Bono, the corpse of Chopin was my darling. :drool:

heh well I'm into it a bit... worst thing is, I've TOUCHED a strat, heck I was even allowed to play it for a second.... :drool: that was so awesome... I can understand why that's one of the most popular guitars ever :yes:

^ Gg you're funny :giggle: I ought to tell you about the guitars I've "touched" then. Back in the late 70's/early 80's when my boyfriend was in a band. Gah there were some nice guitars then, Les Pauls, Firebirds, Strats and Telecasters, and they were old then so they'd be vintage now. :drool: I need to go find pictures.

We went over to Dublin for the day to the opening of the exhibition and met Gavin, Bono should have been there but he didn't arrive until a few days later!
The paintings were so big and we got some great photos from Dublin City Hall.
Happy days!

Bono's Tart said:
We went over to Dublin for the day to the opening of the exhibition and met Gavin, Bono should have been there but he didn't arrive until a few days later!
The paintings were so big and we got some great photos from Dublin City Hall.
Happy days!

I can't believe that it is almost 4 years ago now can you Julie?!!

Take a look at my photos on u2chat.com under the Gallery section. I am on there along with my 2 little girls who were only 6 and 3 then. Their photo appeared in the Irish Times the next day and when we bumped into Gavin again a few months later he teased them about the fact that their photo was in and not his and Bono's!!! They were also interviewed for the local TV station but I think they were a bit too starstruck to have much to say!!! There is also some video footage on there too.

BonosCamerawoma said:

I can't believe that it is almost 4 years ago now can you Julie?!!

Take a look at my photos on u2chat.com under the Gallery section. I am on there along with my 2 little girls who were only 6 and 3 then. Their photo appeared in the Irish Times the next day and when we bumped into Gavin again a few months later he teased them about the fact that their photo was in and not his and Bono's!!! They were also interviewed for the local TV station but I think they were a bit too starstruck to have much to say!!! There is also some video footage on there too.

The start of a good few adventures Carolyn??:wink:

Woohoooooo! :hyper: :combust: It arrived in the mail today!! Can't wait to get home from work to listen to it, read it, watch it, :drool: over it...... :hyper:

gluey said:
Woohoooooo! :hyper: :combust: It arrived in the mail today!! Can't wait to get home from work to listen to it, read it, watch it, :drool: over it...... :hyper:

*jealous* :wink:

Hope you have a good time with it! hee!

Back
Top Bottom