Peter & The Wolf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonogavinpeterwolf.jpg

bonocomet said:
Gavin recording his narration. By the way gluey, Gavins voice on the cd... :drool:

peterwolfgavin.jpg

I know, I have a copy of the cd, and my kids love it which made me want to get the book!!!

:yes: the dvd is on the same disc as the cd. It has a "making of" feature which is what the gifs and some of the screencaps posted here are from.

gluey , your gonna love it !
this is a bad pic , I don't have a scanner .
I want to put this on a tee shirt , but it might be to small to blow up .
DSCF5242.jpg

Than k you Comet for posting those pics!!! :happy:

there are still more, I was going to look for them and my comp took a dump!!!:|

had to go through the whole revovery thing :|

Anyway funny thing about the paintings, they were in display at the Christies Auction House in Beverly Hills, my friend and I went to see rumor was that Gavin was going to be there we were so excited, well it turned out it was just a rumor..
We did see all the original painting up close and took pics with them ((we even touched them)) there is a pic somewhere where there is a lot of Bono finger prints I took pics by the Baked Bean Boy..I think we hung out about over and hour looking at every detail of the paintings..((it was a fun ditch day from work)):shifty:

Last edited:
Awesome Bf1!! I was surprised at the size of the paintings!! A friend of ours is an illustrator for childrens books here in NZ and he's really 'compact' compared to Bono's work.....love the fingerprints bit!!!

bonocomet said:

bono..... paint ............. Gahhhhhhhhhh.....................
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
:combust: :faint:

omg this thread just made my day !!!!! thank you :heart:
and proves that bono is the sexiest and most talented man alive. and does he does it all for a good cause !

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JCOSTER said:

White guitar with flowers, ideal gift for your girlfriend's birthday or for your anniversary!

Male pleaban's should consider this.

Back
Top Bottom