Pee My Pants Laughing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vlasak

Acrobat
That's what I SO DESPERATELY NEED right now. Please - someone direct me to somewhere in Interference that will make me laugh so hard I pee.

I'm newly divorced after 20 years - my son's living with his dad, my 17 year old is out with her boyfriend and for the 20th weekend in a row, I'm sitting here marveling at how good I cook pork and saurkraut! I don't want to go out anywhere. Please - someone show me where I can find something funny.

If you are a progressive and like politics, listen to the Stephanie Miller show on Air America... she will crack you up!
It's like the Daily Show on the radio. She is a comedienne and her side kicks Jim and Chris are fantastic!
If your city doesn't get Air America you can listen online weekdays 6am-9am US Pacific time at www.am1090Seattle.com

or go to her website:

http://www.stephaniemiller.com/home.php?PageId=85&PageSubId=

Nationally-syndicated talk show host Stephanie Miller is a rising star in morning radio. Her fresh and funny show is on dozens of radio stations across the country, including in Los Angeles where she is now the #2 rated talk program in her time period** (source: Jones Radio Networks / Arbitron). The Stephanie Miller Show is on the air in Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, and Washington, D.C. plus many other cities nationwide.

Stephanie has hosted local radio shows on KABC and KFI in Los Angeles and is a former co-host of CNBC's "Equal Time" as the liberal counterweight to Bay Buchanan. She also hosted "I've Got a Secret" on the Oxygen cable TV channel.

She is a comedienne and daughter of former Republican U.S. Representative William Miller, Barry Goldwater's running mate in the 1964 Presidential election.

The Stephanie Miller Show airs live in morning drive for west coast stations, 6AM to 9AM, PT, Monday through Friday. The show is heard, 9:00AM to 12:00noon ET. and 8AM to 11 AM, CT. WYD Media Management produces the program, which is syndicated by the Jones Radio Networks.

Last edited:
Oh - Thanks for all your help! I ended up feeling sorry for myself and went to bed last night! Logged on today and now I have something to do! Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom