Peaches not sweet ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pixy, I'm not sure that's the correct way to spell it...

and tiger lilly is her other sister.. :rolleyes: yea, Bob is a creative man!

Galeongirl said:

Bob didn't have anything to do with Tiger Lily's name though as Michael Hutchence was her father. Which kinda indicates that Paula Yates did all the kid naming in that family... :wink:

i must start a band called Bonno Must Live.
(w/ 2 n's to sidestep the trademark thing)
actually i am in a band. "Bonno Must Live" is officially going to be the title of our first album now. *is motivated to get serious recording done*
speaking of which...if anyone has any noncopyrighted pics of Bono lookalikes for the album cover? please post them so i can use them. i think i am serious.

Bono-hating ... gag.

Galeongirl said:

no kidding!:shrug:

i bet people call her sis pixy sticks!

BURN!

If I had worn a T-shirt when I was a teenager that said "Numbnuts Pizzo Must Die," no one would have paid any attention to me at all, especially my father.

If this is the best this kid can do to flip off her old man, I give her less than ten years before she's an account executive somewhere.

"Peaches" is Etta James' nickname, I hope to hell they didn't take it from her, she's been through enough...

FEELINNUMB said:
If I had worn a T-shirt when I was a teenager that said "Numbnuts Pizzo Must Die," no one would have paid any attention to me at all, especially my father.

If this is the best this kid can do to flip off her old man, I give her less than ten years before she's an account executive somewhere.

"Peaches" is Etta James' nickname, I hope to hell they didn't take it from her, she's been through enough...

:applaud: you so:rockon: feelinnumb .

Back
Top Bottom