Peace and tranquility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Verte, Kelly, anyone else feeling bad, or stressed, please come with me to my happy, peaceful place in the mountains. Being there is the only thing that works for me. Now I have some pics to take home with me. I hope you can feel the peace in this beauty.

river.jpg

river2.jpg

seneca.jpg

That's how it works for me, like an antidepressant:)

It's not my place though, I wish it was! All I do is go there and visit when I need to get away. It's my dream to move there and have a place out there someday.

U2Kitten said:
Verte, Kelly, anyone else feeling bad, or stressed, please come with me to my happy, peaceful place in the mountains. Being there is the only thing that works for me. Now I have some pics to take home with me. I hope you can feel the peace in this beauty.

river.jpg

river2.jpg

seneca.jpg

wow....these are really beautiful.

I used to live in a house with a backyard like this (minus the mountains). I miss it more than anything in the world. :sigh:

What an amazingly beautiful place. It certainly looks very peaceful. Is it in the Shenandoah Park?

ylimeU2 said:
What an amazingly beautiful place. It certainly looks very peaceful. Is it in the Shenandoah Park?

It's not the park itself, but some of them are areas beyond the park. The park is nice, but I've always thought the back roads and private land in the area west of the park was prettier:cute:

Thanks everybody:hug:

I spent last summer working in Shenandoah NP so I know how pretty it is up there. I definately agree that some of those back areas are more beautiful than the park. Thanks for sharing your pics. :)

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

It's not the park itself, but some of them are areas beyond the park. The park is nice, but I've always thought the back roads and private land in the area west of the park was prettier:cute:

Thanks everybody:hug:

:yes: I haven't been south in a long time. Been spending too much time around the city, and I think it's time to make the trip.

I take back roads down there. The drive itself is incredible.

I've just come back from the mountains myself, U2Kitten, so I know precisely what you mean. These pictures... exactly the same views, the same stream, trees, even the small plants are the same. The only difference is... I've been to the south of Poland, the other side of the world. But the serenity, tranquility of the place... no difference at all. Isn't it amazing?

Thanks y'all :) :hug:

I'm going back there this weekend, see you Monday! :wave:

I'm also quite fond of the Appalachians and hope to hike the trail someday.

Nice pics! I like them all but the geese one, lol. I get bad Swimmers Itch from geese.

Yay for vacations :hyper:

Thanks y'all :hug:! Arw I did get some more pics but I didn't have the person with the digital camera with me this time so I have to get them developed onto a disc at Wal Mart. Gee it's NOT good to be home, wish I could stay out there!

U2kitten, thanks for those.

I think I know what I'll be doing on my next day off.

Back
Top Bottom