Paul McGuinness apreciation thread... pics are welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
finally a place for us who appreciate that fine hunk of man, paul mcguinness

meteor18.gif

meteor2002_12.jpg

conference.jpg

pandb.jpg

p_younga.jpg

panda.jpg

u2paul.jpg

simp06.jpg

hmmm, people will probably be pissed at this thread, so i should probably stay away, but there is something about paul that just pulls me in:

u2xmas4.jpg

For being bald and stocky, he is a good looking man if you ask me.

Last edited:
His eyebrows go for miles :heart: :heart: :heart:...
a further distance than any restraining order I must say...

Why do guys always come in here and ask for Paul McGuiness pics? :|:|:|

Um. Its because its being done in a condescending way, and by a guy.
We all know you dont really think Paul is sexy.. you're just stirrin the pot.

I think it's interesting to learn about U2's business manager. I don't know if I'm a big fan of pix of him, however. I think Bono, Larry, Adam and Larry all have more, uh, sex appeal, charisma, etc, etc. And yes the forum is called PLEBA.

I don't think that this is at all disrespectful... the guy has earned some recognition; in light of how many threads are devoted to the other band members, it's only fair to give the Paul his due. This is just balancing the equation a little more.

Besides, what's the difference between doing this in PLEBA (other than the obvious), and some other people making reactionary threads that are a rip off the original (like Hot Male Pics)... marginal really.

Last edited:
cujo said:

Besides, what's the difference between doing this in PLEBA (other than the obvious), and some other people making reactionary threads that are a rip off the original (like Hot Male Pics)... marginal really.

We weren't being condescending when we were doing it. And it wasn't reactionary, we wanted a hot athlete thread of our own. Nothing wrong with that.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

We weren't being condescending when we were doing it. And it wasn't reactionary, we wanted a hot athlete thread of our own. Nothing wrong with that.

Exactly nothing wrong with having fun... more power to you. This one's for you LarryMullen's POPAngelGo Red Wings

Kristie said:
the ladies of PLEBA (myself included) feel like you're mocking us.

I'm sorry if you feel that is the intention... it's not really. Sometimes it seems as if the male presence is frowned upon in this forum, so we thought sexy Paul would provide a great opportunity to post stuff in here. If you have read through my fan fiction thread at all, we're (the guys) making fun of ourselves more than mocking PLEBA... embarrassment is good for humility sometimes.

Besides, looks like you guys get enough responses compared to our threads... so you should be mocking us for our inadequacies.
:wave:

One day maybe we can all :drool: or :heart: in a thread together... here's hoping.

I actually saw Paul McGuiness at the SLC Elevation show. He was standing about 20 ft or so away from me for a few songs. I thought it was pretty cool, I'm actually suprised I even recognized him. Just thought I'd tell everyone that.

:lmao:

this thread is hilarious

I like the male presence in this forum...they see things that we don't. It's a nice change :)

u2popmofo said:
I actually saw Paul McGuiness at the SLC Elevation show. He was standing about 20 ft or so away from me for a few songs. I thought it was pretty cool, I'm actually suprised I even recognized him. Just thought I'd tell everyone that.

Thanks for sharing :yes:

Does anyone have anymore Paul stories?

From the "everything you know is wrong thread", U2 anecdotes I think? Adam's mother had a serious talk with Paul, about Adam's lack of musical talent. LOL

Back
Top Bottom