Partyboy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl

The Fly
When you see all of these pictures of Bono in all of these different places do you ever wonder when he's really home? It must work for him and Ali, but sometimes I wonder how. I know it's not my business, but I'm a mom at home with three kids. And, a Bono fan so I guess I think of these things from time to time.

But remember, he doesn't have a real job. He's free to roam the world and have fun. We see these pics of him from time to time, but also there are weeks of Bono pic drought :scream: so we know he must be home taking it easy a lot too. He's probably home with the kids more than a father who works a real job and then goes out with his friends drinking or golfing or something. Also, he very often has Ali and the kids with him on these trips he takes, so it's not like he's neglected them, and the kids get to see the world! :)

Just last week I read on Zootopia that some fans were at the beach near his house, and they saw Bono and Ali having tea, while the kids were on swings. (I don't know if it was a park or what) He took the whole bunch on much of the tour, they were in the South of France with him, and he and Ali are together a lot.

partygirl said:
When you see all of these pictures of Bono in all of these different places do you ever wonder when he's really home? It must work for him and Ali, but sometimes I wonder how.

I guess he spends quality time with his kids. Say, when he?s at home, he really is there.

At least that is what I hope he does. He?s a very lucky man to have Ali by his side

U2Kitten said:
But remember, he doesn't have a real job. He's free to roam the world and have fun.

So true! Both my parents have normal every day jobs, but this past summer I could go days without seeing either one of them because I left for work before my mom and was out with friends by the time she came home. My dad and I left the same time, but he'd go home from work and change and leave again for his painting job or build stuff with his friends and not come home until late. We never ate together either cus no one was around to cook dinner so my bro and I would just get hungry and leave for someone else's house (in my case, Ellen's) So it's really not much different. Even though my parents have normal day jobs, we still never see each other and you just get used to it after a while.

Oh, and I would just like to add that the job I went to everyday for 8 hours all summer was watching four kids and their dad was NEVER home, he was always gone on business, I saw him once, he came back from the office cus he forgot something and caught us all sleeping in front of the TV, oops, LOL!

Last edited:
partygirl said:
When you see all of these pictures of Bono in all of these different places do you ever wonder when he's really home? It must work for him and Ali, but sometimes I wonder how. I know it's not my business, but I'm a mom at home with three kids. And, a Bono fan so I guess I think of these things from time to time.

WTF??!?!!
I was just thinking about that this morning
CREEEEEEEPY!!!!:shocked: :eek: :shifty: :shifty: :der: :shocked: :scratch: :huh:

You're right, U2Kitten, he doesn't have a regular job, so he gets to spend time with Ali and the kids. We do get pic draughts:scream: :scream: but that makes the pix cooler when we get them. :drool: :heart: :silent: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom