Part V!!!!! Warning: Cold shower alert RATED R

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
All right gals. This is steamy. A warning because of incredibly explicit material...but I know that's just skippy for you gals! Have fun....it's the finale at the moment.

PART V
Larry sunk into the crisp hotel sheets, the taste of Alanna?s lips lingering on his. Why the hell did I do that? He was usually more of a person to watch and listen than to take action. But when he did take action, it was drastic and unexpected. When he spoke out, people listened. He knew that was the trick. Bono was always talking, jabbering, socializing, and Larry thought that to be why people paid less attention when he had something to say.
Now he lay in the darkness, thinking whether he had done a good thing or not. He had felt the desire for Alanna almost as soon as he met her. She was like a doll, to be cradled and held; yet she had a soul of ice. Obviously her heart was good; she had returned his kiss with equal pressure.
There was a knock at his bedroom door. He froze, then slowly went and opened it. Alanna stood there, her eyes looking at the ground.
My heart froze still when I saw him. His hair was tousled and his eyes looked haunted. He wore no shirt, just a pair of soft black pants. When I got the nerve to speak, my voice was soft and lustful.
?Ah, I was wondering if I could get something a bit more?comfortable to wear.?
Larry?s eyes swept my body, which was still encased in the slinky black thing I had been wearing a long time now. He reached out and took my wrist, pulling me inside. He shut the door, which made hot chills run up my spine.
?I should have something you could wear for sleeping,? he said, walking to the closet. He pulled out a pair of black drawstring pants.
?Do you want a tank top or a T-shirt??
?Ah?a tank top if it?s not too big.?
?I?ll find one that?s tight on me.?
He found a thin black one that made my mouth water to think how good he would look in something that tight. He handed me the clothes. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. His things were laid out on the counter, some deodorant, a hairbrush, cologne, and a toothbrush. I slipped out of my dress and put on the pants and top. The pants were a bit baggy, but the top clung nicely to my skin. I washed my face and ran his brush through my hair, careful to pick the auburn strands out afterwards. The clothes smelled like the cloak he had given me, and I pressed the shirt to my face.
When I walked out, he was sitting on the bed watching me, that haunted look in his eyes. I smiled softly and thanked him, and then went over to the window, which glowed with lights from the city. After a minute, I felt him come up behind me. When I turned, he was staring out at the city, his eyes glowing black in the darkness and reflection from the lights outside.
?It?s so beautiful when you don?t know what?s really out there,? I said quietly.
?I think everything is like that.?
?No, not everything. Some things are worth getting to know the inside of.?
Larry?s hands went on my waist and pulled me up against him. By now I was used to his touches, but my muscles flexed like I was ready to jump, and Larry laughed softly in my ear, his warm breath ruffling my hair and tickling my cheek. He gently turned me in his arms and spoke quietly, making my whole body flame up with heat.
?Alanna, I barely know you. Yet I feel like I have forever. You interest me, and you have from the second I met you. I?m not one to be so fast, but I need you.?
He wrapped his arms tightly around me and spoke against my lips.
?What do you say, doll??
?Larry, I?m scared. I don?t really know you either, but it doesn?t matter. The only time I feel safe is when I?m near you. I could have slept in my dress! I just wanted to be near you, to learn about you. Why??
?Sometimes it?s better not to ask why,? he replied.
His lips were on mine before I had a chance to speak again. First he was gentle, and then pressed harder, licking my lips and parting them with his tongue. I bit his lower lip softly making him moan and the heat from his body enveloping me. The skin of his bare chest was burning hot and I pressed my lower body against him harder, pushing him to the limit. His hands were running through my hair, then down my shoulders and back. He grabbed my hips and pulled me hard against him. I could feel him hardening beneath me, and then I needed him. Our clothes dropped and he pushed me down on the bed, the weight of his body incredibly welcome. He teased me back with his tongue and the finally pushed into me, not hard like the guys in my gang, but gentle yet passionate and urgent. When it was over we lay tangled together and talked the night away about everything and nothing. My heart soared and a calm sugary feeling spread through my body. I shivered and he asked if I was cold. I said no, I was happy. He pulled me closer anyway, and we continued talking softly.
As he spoke about what it was like being in a band, I realized what that feeling was. For the first time in my life, I was loved.

WOW!!!!*runs for a cold shower*

I just kept picturing him in my mind when I read that-oh, and me in your place, too
wink.gif

Great job on the whole story-I really enjoyed it.
smile.gif

Before I read I just want to say thank you for saving another few boring minutes at work. A new part of your story is definatly what I was in need for right now.

So, now off for some loveydovey reading.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

WHOA WHOA WHOA
eek.gif

That was very...errr...exciting lmao
biggrin.gif
Very kewl story, I felt like I was the girl *gah*
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

The end???

NOOOOO

Your story is amazing, as the other girls, I was in the girsl place.... ooaahhhh... ihhh... come on, give us more!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Originally posted by Foadie:
?Do you want a tank top or a T-shirt??
?Ah?a tank top if it?s not too big.?
?I?ll find one that?s tight on me.?

Um, if it was tight on him, wouldn't you want HIM to wear it?
smile.gif

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Never argue with someone who buys ink by the gallon." -Tommy Lasorda

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Mmmmmmmmm laaaaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Awww thanks gals! I'm always so shy with my stories I was really proud of meself. :) I hope there will be a sequel to this story--one where we get to see Larry in his tight tank tops! *grin to Echo*

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"After all it is the Larry Mullen band."

"Larry has a heavy foot it is an extordiry thing, you know, to have to stand in front of that drum kit. It is like getting a good kicking on a nightly basis." ~Bono

great story! you should write more!

p.s.- i appreciated that your female character had auburn hair. we auburns don't get enough respect!
smile.gif

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

OH. MAH. GAHD.

Holy freakin' shit. That was somethin, I tell ya. I... em, I...., oh jeezus... you've completely managed to stifle words coming out of my fingertips...holy freakin' cow. GAAAAA!

Moonie... who's been turned into a blithering idiot.

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Back
Top Bottom