Part IV Rating: Slightly steamy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
PART IV
?Excuse us,? Larry muttered. He pulled Bono outside of the room.
?What the hell are you trying to do?? he demanded.
?Listen Lars. This girl is in incredible danger. I?m not proud to admit it, but I know SO well what could happen to her if she gets put on the streets again.?
?Sure, I know! But why MY room??
?You have the open suite. Plus, it?s the penthouse, so it?s the safest.?
?What about putting her with Bill Flanagan??
?We can?t one hundred percent trust him. He could tell Paul.?
Larry sighed. Bono had a point. But he was afraid of what would happen if Alanna stayed there.
?Thanks Lars. You?re always so agreeable!?
Bono bounded back into the room, letting Larry catch his slight victory smile, something that Larry had seen one too many times.

Bono walked into the room and sat down on the chair Larry had vacated.
?Alanna baby, listen for a bit. I?m Bono, which you probably already have heard. Larry and I, along with two others, Edge and Adam, are in a band called U2. We played a concert tonight, and then Larry found you.?
Alanna?s eyes filled with tears as she realized that the music she had heard was them.
?What?s wrong??
?You have beautiful music.?
Surprised, Bono gave her a heart-melting smile.
?Thanks! Anyway, we?re not letting you back outside until we know for sure that this gang will NEVER hurt you again. So, you?re going to share Larry?s hotel suite. It?s going to be a really weird experience for you. But we will have security there for you all the time. You will never be completely alone. When security isn?t there, Larry or one of us will. Alanna, you are safe.?
Alanna was quiet for a moment.
?Bono, that?s really sweet, but I can survive. I?ve managed my whole life, why should it be different now??
?Have you ever been in a situation this bad??
?No.?
Two nurses came in at Bono?s call, and checked her blood pressure. She was okay. They all helped her sit up. She was a bit dizzy. Bono got her a glass of water and it slowly cleared her head. She slipped on her black lace-up boots and Bono helped her to the door. Stepping outside, Larry stood waiting. He had changed clothes, now wearing a long sleeved black satin shirt. It was unbuttoned halfway down.
Alanna tried not to drool or stare, but it was hard. Larry held a cloak about the same color as her hair. It had light tan flowers on it. He stepped up behind her and wrapped it around her shoulders. Alanna shivered at the feel of his warm rough hands on her bare shoulders. He gently fastened the clasp under her breasts, and then stepped back behind her. Suddenly she had the feeling of being surrounded. Men in black coats were coming out from the shadows. Her heart pounded, and then her eyes caught the flashy gold U2 stencil on their coats.
Larry watched Alanna as the security came up. Her whole body tensed, and then relaxed. She wrapped the cloak around her tightly, her cold eyes taking everything in. She looked like a porcelain doll. Larry wanted to hold her so much. He shook his head in confusion. Never had he felt this strongly about a girl.
Alanna wrapped the cloak around her tightly. It smelled strongly like a deep mysterious spiciness, a slight shower clean smell, and underneath a bit of smoke and sweat. She knew it was Larry?s smell.
A guy stood silently behind Bono, one behind Larry, and two other guys looking a bit uncertain off to the side.
?Alanna,? Bono said, ?This is Dave the Brave and Pete. They will guard you. They?re really sweet guys trying to be tough.? Bono smiled. ?Follow Larry.?
The two guys stepped on either side of her. Larry began walking down the hall. She followed, Bono bringing up the rear. The guys moved in perfect sync with her. She watched Larry walking. His guard was walking a ways off; giving Larry his space, while Bono?s was talking to him and walking at his side. They approached some double-doors where 5 more guards were waiting.
?Is it clear?? Dave asked.
?Pretty much, just wait a minute,? one of the new guards answered.
The guards suddenly surrounded her, Larry, and Bono, forming a protective circle. Fear echoed in her eyes. What was going to happen? Larry saw and cautiously out his arm around her waist.
?We?re going to have to run a bit, but you?re safe,? he said.
Alanna still flinched a bit at his unexpected touches, but she was beginning to take comfort in them.
?All right, let?s move, move!? the guard at the door shouted.
The double doors swung open and she felt the guards push her and surge forward in one motion. Cold air hit her along with deafening screams. Fans, thought Alanna, but she was still terrified. Suddenly, a huge black limo loomed in front of them and Larry slipped in, pulling her in with him. Bono came in quickly and pulled the door shut. The screams were muted.
?Big crowd out there tonight huh guys?? Bono asked.
?Utter chaos. Hope it wasn?t too bad for ya Alanna,? a strange voice spoke.
She turned to see a two men sitting behind them. The one who had spoken had a little cotton hat covering his head and gorgeous green eyes that sparkled with merriment.
?I?ve seen you somewhere?.? She trailed off, trying to remember.
?Yes, I believe we?ve met somewhere. I?m Edge.? Edge smiled charmingly at her. Alanna wondered if Edge was really his name, like Bono. Weird names. The other guy spoke up with a strong Brit accent.
?And I?m Adam. Hope you?re okay sweetheart.? He took her hand and kissed it elegantly.
She couldn?t help being charmed by these sweet guys, no matter how weird their names were, and how weird their clothes were. (That was about Adam?s yellow and orange striped pants and green shirt) Alanna smiled at them then turned around. Bono and the other guys began talking about the show. She tried to listen, but her head spun and she felt a bit dizzy. As she fell asleep, her head slipped onto Larry?s shoulder. He looked down at the auburn hair spilling across his shirt. With an angel?s touch, he brushed her hair from her forehead.

As they approached the hotel, the guards followed Larry, carrying Alanna.
At the door Larry stopped the guards.
?I can take her. You guys are dismissed for now.?
The guards laid her in his arms and went off. Larry stood for a moment holding her like a doll, fighting the urge to kiss her soft looking lips. Then he opened the door and carried her to the couch, where he covered her with a velvet blanket. Not able to walk away, he kneeled and played with the edges of the blanket, tucking them around her. Then he brushed another stand of hair away. Her eyes opened. She smiled at him and snuggled under the blanket. Then she opened it and motioned to him. Hesitantly, he sat, their eyes never leaving each other?s.
?Larry?I?? Larry leaned down and softly touched his lips to hers, silencing her. The kiss was passionate in the second that it happened, and Larry was gone before Alanna could speak. She stared after him, a sudden urging in her to have him, to be safe in his strong arms and to be his.

More (R rated stuff) coming soon!

Originally posted by Foadie:

The guards laid her in his arms and went off. Larry stood for a moment holding her like a doll, fighting the urge to kiss her soft looking lips. Then he opened the door and carried her to the couch, where he covered her with a velvet blanket. Not able to walk away, he kneeled and played with the edges of the blanket, tucking them around her. Then he brushed another stand of hair away. Her eyes opened. She smiled at him and snuggled under the blanket. Then she opened it and motioned to him. Hesitantly, he sat, their eyes never leaving each other?s.

?Larry?I?? Larry leaned down and softly touched his lips to hers, silencing her. The kiss was passionate in the second that it happened, and Larry was gone before Alanna could speak. She stared after him, a sudden urging in her to have him, to be safe in his strong arms and to be his.

*thud*

That was an amazing description.. I could picture Larry in my mind *sigh*

OMG this is getting so good! Hope it only gets better.......

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

*wonders if that is a improprious thread*

eek6.gif

tee hee, ok, when will ya finish?? I am curious to know what happens after it (no wonders
tongue.gif
)

------------------
- Laura -
Mrs.rougerum
(definately the better half)

It better be....

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Make me drool over edge as you do bono!...em, didn't literally mean 'do'" ~MoonPhisto~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Woo hoo! Things are heating up! I can't wait for more...

god dammit, will you just post the whole story? you're killing me here.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Back
Top Bottom