PANTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
Feast your eyes on the glory.....i need these pants...

thank you sparky's girl.....THANK YOU!!

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
J-MTV-VMA.jpg

adam is one cool mofo...he is so stylish!!!

U2-larry....if you're reading this, please help. You answered me once before. Please let me know where Adam gets his pants. I just need one pair. Just one. And then I will never ask for anything again.

thanks.

p.s. they can even be cheap knock offs of the originals!!

DOOD!

I just can't stop scrolling the damn screen down to see the rest of the pants!

Don't those look like the most comfy things in the world?!?!

*grabs elizabeth*

*they jump in the DiscoBooos*

BOOM-CHA!

ADAMPANTS HUNT!

biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Scene I

[With Hippy behind the wheel and Elizabeth monitor the sophisticated pants-radar equipment, they speed around the world searching for the elusive pants.]

Hippy: Anything yet? I've got an itch that only those pants could scratch.

Eliz: HEY! Keep your pants on! I'm doing my best.

Hippy: Look!! There's a place up ahead that looks promising!

[Hippy squints and reads the sign "Famous Amos Camos."]

Hippy: Well, that doesn't really rhyme at all!

WHOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOP!

Eliz: Holy moly!!! Camo pants dead ahead!!

[Hippy and Eliz push and shove each other out of the way in their attempt to jump off the Discoboos.]

Hippy: MEEE! ME FIRST!!

Eliz: NO MEE!

Hippy: Watch the elbows!!

Eliz: That was my EYE!!

Hippy/Eliz: WHOAOaoaoaOOoo!!

[They both tumble out of the doorway and land on the dirt. Hippy somersaults and lands on her back. Eliz slides forward on her stomach.]

Eliz: PFFFT... dirt in the teef is gross. Blah!!! WHA.....! HIPPPEEEE!!!

[Eliz reaches out and shakes Hippy. Hippy sits up and stares.]

Hippy: Could these be them????

[There in the front window of a dingy shop, glowing in the hot pink light of the neon sign....]

camo.pants.JPG

Originally posted by elizabeth:
U2-larry....if you're reading this, please help. You answered me once before. Please let me know where Adam gets his pants. I just need one pair. Just one. And then I will never ask for anything again.

thanks.

p.s. they can even be cheap knock offs of the originals!!

Elizabeth? You are the cutest thing.
Ever.

[As the two women gaze silently at the pants, smiling and in awe...the discobooos suddenly begins to shake and rattle....]

Boom! crash! bang bang bang! ramalamadingdong!! KaBOOOOOM!!!

Hippy: What the hell was that??

Eliz: Watch your mouth!

Hippy: Sorry! What the feck was that!

Eliz: Better. Huh. I don't know what that was about. Should we go investigate?

Hippy: NAH. The 'booos will be fine. Let's go for the paaaants.....

[Hippy begins to rise and tries to step forward toward the pants in the window BUT-]

a voice:WAIT!!!

Hippy: HEY! I can't move!

Eliz: Uhhh....Hippy....

[Eliz, staring behind them at the 'booos, taps Hippy on the shoulder. Hippy turns. Both women are in shock.]

Hippy: Holy sh-

Eliz: Yeaaahhh-

Hippy: It's-

Eliz: HIM.

Adam: Yes. It is I.

Hippy: Listen to his mastery of grammer...

Eliz: Duuuude.....

[Adam, clad in his sexiest pair of pants, hovers a few inches above the ground, surrounded by a cloud of extreme sexiness.]

Hippy: Umm, Adam? Is that you?

Adam: Almost. I am the spirit of Adam's pants. I have come to warn you.

Eliz: To warm me??? SWEET! I was feeling a little chilly!!! YES!

[Eliz jumps up and runs toward Adam, arms outstretched. Hippy struggles to run, too, but finds herself still glued to the ground.]

Adam: wait wait wait-

[Eliz, too far gone to listen, runs straight at him and passes through him, smacking the discoboooos face first. She falls backwards on to the ground. Hippy laughs, then covers her mouth. Then laughs again.]

Adam: I said I'm a spirit!!

Hippy: Hey spirit of Adam's Pants, a little help here? I'm still frozen?

Adam: Sorry.

[Hippy is released and walks casually over to Adam. As she passes him, she tosses her head and her looong brown hair whips through his spirit form. Woo hoo! she thinks.]

Hippy: C'mon eliza. Get up.

Eliz: I'm fine, I'm fine. No biggie. Do it all the time. It's a stunt I'm working on.

[Hippy exchanges a knowing look with Adam. Woo hoo! she thinks again. We shared a knowing look!]

Hippy: Ahem. Now, you said you were here to warn us?

Adam: Yes! Those pants you see before you are FALSE! They are not the true pants. You must keep searching!

Eliz: NOOOO! We have searched so far already! Spirit of Adam's Pants, GUIDE US! Help us! All we want is one pair to share! Do you have a pair to spare? It's what a girl wants, what a girl needs! A pair to share on a cold and lonely niiight!

Hippy: GAH! Debbie Gibson??? That is sooo low.

Eliz: I'm desparate!

Adam: Apparently. However, I cannot grant your request right now. You must search for some time longer. But consider, perhaps you should search not only in stores, but somewhere more intangible...someplace you can't reach in the Discoboooos....somewhere like...

Eliz: Like the internet??

[Hippy rolls eyes. Adam looks just as disgusted.]

Hippy: Didn't you tell me you went to graduate school???

Eliz: Huh?

Adam: ANYWAY. I meant, searching for the pants is also a spiritual journey. There may be a time when you discover that no matter how far you travel, the pants will be waiting where you started...

Eliz: YOU MEAN THEY'RE IN PITTSBURGH?? get on the boooos hippeeee!!! COME ON!!!

[Eliz runs to the bus door which is unfortunately shut. She smacks face first again and stumbles back. She then opens the door and runs in.]

Adam: What is her problem?

Hippy: She's overwhelmed by the pants I guess. Can you blame her? It's hard for some people to remain in control.

Adam: I guess. You seem fine. Aren't you affected by my cloud of sexiness??

Hippy: Well yes, I..I am. Certainly! Umm...I mean...of course. It's a powerful cloud of sexiness. I mean, I just...well, I am pretty cool about these things and I can handle myself. That's all.

Adam: I see. Very admirable. You are very close to the spirit of the pants. Coolness is essential.

Hippy: Well yes...it's something I am just lucky to have, I guess...

Eliz: HIPPEEEE!!! DEAR GOD GET ON THE BOOOS!!

Adam: Go. Join her. Share with her the paths of coolness.

Hippy: I will. I hope we shall meet again.

Adam: Perhaps. Farewell.

[Hippy strolls over to the bus, and tosses her long hair once agains as she looks back at Adam over her shoulder. She begins to board the bus and trips on the first step, falling onto the bus.]

Eliz: BWHAHAHAHHAA! Coolness my ass!!!!

Adam: Keep searching!!! You will both soon find what you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

[Eliz and Hippy gaze out the window as the spirit of Adam's pants fade into nothing. Eliz jumps off the bus and starts running around and making motions like she's in the shower.]

Hippy: what are you doing now??

Eliz: The cloud of sexiness is still partially here!!!

Hippy: You are SOOO pathetic.

[Hippy watches her bizarre friend then leaps off the bus and showers the cloud of sexiness also.]

Let the spirit of the pants guide you....
2001-08-19-adam3.JPG

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 02-14-2002).]

Originally posted by Kristie:
Elizabeth? You are the cutest thing.
Ever.

awwww.....thanks!!!! (disclaimer: this is not me.)
Cute.jpg

BUT I WANT THE PANTS!! (disclaimer: ditto.)
zombie.jpg

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 02-14-2002).]

Okay, now that I've picked myself up off the floor to type this ...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

More! More! It's too much suspense! Will Hippy and Elizabeth ever find the pants? Will the spirit of Adam's Pants ever grace them with his (its?) presence again? Will they be forever irresistible to men after showering in the cloud of sexiness?? (Wait. Something about that last scenario is slightly off ... Adam's cloud of sexiness shouldn't ... ah feck, who cares.)

------------------
"I still can't play guitar
How the hell did I get this far?"

~Bono, Detroit

There is no way we could possibly do infinity push-ups.

[This message has been edited by Mirrorball Girl (edited 02-14-2002).]

GAH!!!!

I LOVETH!

Elizabeth, you are awesome! And I'm cool! Wo go together like...

RAMALAMADINGDONG!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

okay, tonight I'm not really inspired, but maybe AdamAura will overtake me and inspire me to write about AdamPants and AdamSexiness
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

Originally posted by hippyactress:
okay, tonight I'm not really inspired, but maybe AdamAura will overtake me and inspire me to write about AdamPants and AdamSexiness
biggrin.gif

Today is THRUSTday though!! I think I was overcome by the power...

Today is THRUSTday though!! I think I was overcome by the power...

It's easy to be overcome by the power....

His instrument is irresistable
wink.gif

------------------

*falls off chair and hits head on desk for the..WTF! 98th time today*
biggrin.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"Sometimes my pants, they uh talk to me" Arnold from "Hey Arnold""

Great pictures! I've been on a search for Adam's pants for a while now. I saw a pair of Adam pajama pants at Target in the boy's department (they were on the outside aisle; I wasn't shopping in the boy's department or anything), but I hesitated to buy them, and when I went back, they only had the small sizes left, and there is no way I could possibly fit into anything other than an XL in little boy size. Then I saw a guy at a club wearing blue camouflage pants, but they had too much white in them. So the search continues....

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge

Let the spirit of the pants guide you....

2001-08-19-adam3.JPG

Oh wise spirit! Guideth me to the pants! Where shall I begin, oh guardian of pantal wisdom?

At the mythical Spanky's House of Fatigues?
spanktx.gif

Nay, such a lead beith false bullshit...

At the local Army Surplus store?
camouflage_pants_front_zoom.jpg

Again, nay, for such pants possesseth not the coolness embodied by the true pants...

Then, where, oh wise spirit shall I begin my noble quest? Do not forsake me in my time of direst pantal need!

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 02-15-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 02-15-2002).]

actually....they are sort of visible, better than they looked when i saw the pic small.

i was at bebe today, shopping for a wedding, and i saw a pair of brownish cords that were slightly bleached and looked just like these!!

i wanted to buy them, but they only had "27" and "26" as the size. And I am probably a 30 or 32. Damn you tiny women!!

But at least he's still sex-ay!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom