Panic in the streets of London...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dearest Fishy

Just watched Sheryl Crow on Big Brother. Want to be her so bad.

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT I DID IN A HUNDRED BILLION YEARS YOU WILL BE SO PROUD OF ME WHEN YOU COME HOME OMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HINT: Cheers

sheeeeiiitte

yay Fishy! Welcome back and wooyea!

TELL US OF THE GOOD TIMES!

:dance: :hug: :edge:

Hey Gals!!! I just got home...well last night really...but I am just now getting around to catching up pn all things internet!

I feel completely LOST...I HEARD ELECTRICAL STORM THOUGH!

GAH GAH GAH!

Ok...so I am going to upload my pictures and then I will tell you all about my trip!

Thank you so much for all of the kind words! I missed you guys a lot!

The Feesh

Ok so I am just back from Europe...grand time...pip pip and all that...dead tired...I took tons of pictures, but here are the U2 related pictures...I mean if you guys have a burning desire to see my pics of St. Pauls cathedral/Big Ben/ Eiffel Tower/ Dublin Castle ect...I will be more than happy to post those as well...but for now...all things U2ey...and some things just funny...

663.jpg

London is doing it's own cow parade...this one made me laugh cause it just had a fish painted on it...a fish...on a cow...makes perfect sense to me...

664.jpg

Yeah...when I saw that...I SO thought it said Cafe NERD...LMAO...

665.jpg

that was the CUTEST, SMALLEST car I had ever seen...look at it in comparison to the BMW beside it...I wanted to EAT IT...

666.jpg

The Official store of the MPS...and a shoe store at that...how appropriate...

http://www.macphistosociety.com/discus/messages/7/667.jpg[\img]
MacPhisto's long lost brother...these gold people were all over the place...it was quite funny...

I went to Paris for the day while I was there, and if you want to see my eiffel tower or notre dame pics, let me know...but for now...
[img]http://www.macphistosociety.com/discus/messages/7/668.jpg
What would a trip to Paris be without a trip to the MOULIN ROUGE...oh yeah I rock for thinking of that...

Ok stay tuned for DUBLIN...

Panic on the streets of Dublin...

Ok first we headed out to the studios...on the way we stopped at Dockers pub...right around the corner from Windmill and a major U2 hangout back in the day when they still recorded at that studio...
669.jpg

670.jpg

Inside of Dockers...those stools had U2 Cooties...I just KNOW it...

671.jpg

Me enjoying a pint of Guiness at 10am...ON AN EMPTY STOMACH...can we say tipsy? Yes i can say it rather well thank you...

672.jpg

Ok now in the first pic of Dockers...see the colorful graffiti wall on the left...well here is that wall...

673.jpg

Mona...on a wall...or up against a wall...whichever is your pleasure...

More U2ey goodness coming right up...

AS PROMISED...MORE DUBLINY GOODNESS...

674.jpg

We called this guy "Edge"...I mean...he was bald...and randomly playing a guitar...seemed to fit...

675.jpg

This is the funniest sign EVER...apparently...any VW beetle that gets near the water will JUST FALL IN...O_O...we didn't see this phenomena first hand...but boy howdy would that have been fun...

676.jpg

Me and Goblin Adam and the wall at windmill lane...

678.jpg

Me at the Dublin Airport trying to do the escalator thing Bono did in the Elevation Video...the rails were too far apart though...LOL...

679.jpg

The Clarence from across the Liffey...

680.jpg

Jeramee waiting for our bus...nice cameo of his arse...

681.jpg

Jeramee's arse again...this was on the walk back from Hanover Quay...I thought this looked like booklet art for a CD...lol...

682.jpg

My tribute to the MPS on the dusty doors of Hanover Quay...the boys were in Australia that day...

685.jpg

One more pic of Hanover Quay...the building next to it was already gone, and all of the buildings and blocks in front of it were completely demolished...kinda sad to think it's days are numbered...

*sigh*

Although I did chip off a piece of the concrete near the base...so I will always have a piece of the studio...

MUA-HA-HA

And THAT ladies and gentleman is the end of my pictoral journey of Europe...hope you enjoyed!

FishNeedsABicycle said:
675.jpg

This is the funniest sign EVER...apparently...any VW beetle that gets near the water will JUST FALL IN...O_O...we didn't see this phenomena first hand...but boy howdy would that have been fun...

:lmao:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You have NO idea how hard I just laughed at that pic! :laugh:

GREAT pics Fishy! :D

hippyactress said:
OMD Fishy! I'm so jealous! Looks like you had a WONDERFUL TIME! :)

Those pics are great...and can I just say that Jeramee is definitely bootylicious ;)

:lol:

[color=royal blue]Uh oh now I have competition :silent:

O wait.... :shifty:

Lolllll I wonder if Jeramee minds if we start him a fan club....
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom