Palpatine Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Okay, so Bono in a hoodie has always reminded me of the "Star Wars" emperor Palpatine. But now that I saw the newest movie, before Palpatine's face gets messed up, I know why:

See, Ian McDiarmid, who plays Palpatine, looks kinda like Bob Hewson

swinsider_mcdiarmid_1_sm.jpg

and we all know that Bono looks like his Da

bonodad.jpg

and Ian (Palpatine), Bob, and Bono share a common chin

99chin.jpg

so when Bono puts on that black hoodie and looks all scowly, he looks like Emperor Palpatine!

mofo.jpg

There are lots more good examples of this, but I can't find them! Anybody got any good hoodie Bono pics with his head bent back and his chin stuck out that will really make you want to turn to the dark side? ;)

LUKE, YOU WANT THIS?? GOOOOD!

Last edited:
Wow, you're freaking right U2kitten! I'm afraid I'll never see Bono the same way now...:ohmy:

youtwohearts said:
Okay I'd bow to Bono in a second. Yes my master.

:lmao: :sexywink: :drool: :macdevil: :censored:

I'm glad other people can see this too! Doesn't anyone have the really Palpatine like pics of Bono in his hoodie?I'm especially looking for the yellowish, craggy looking Q scans from I believe 2002? Kelly, help!

Last edited:
Thanks Kelly and Granny! :bow:

That purple hoodie one is very good, but there's still another one that was kind of yellowish tinted, I think it was from the Q shoots the time of Electrical Storm and best of? Or do I have the wrong mag? I'm sure somebody must have it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom