Palpatine Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't know what you're missing. Excellent stories and hot guys :love:

One more reason I know Bono is a Sith Lord in that hood: Siths always change their name! :ohmy: Palpatine became Darth Sidious, and Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader. Paul Hewson became Bono! :yes: ;)

Uh, oh, that means The Edge is one too! And there can only be 2, so soon they will control the world! :rockon:

And again, if anyone has the Q magazine from a couple years ago that had them on the cover in their Electrical Storm look please scan and post the yellowish hoodie pic inside!

U2Kitten said:
You don't know what you're missing. Excellent stories and hot guys :love:

One more reason I know Bono is a Sith Lord in that hood: Siths always change their name! :ohmy: Palpatine became Darth Sidious, and Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader. Paul Hewson became Bono! :yes: ;)

Uh, oh, that means The Edge is one too! And there can only be 2, so soon they will control the world! :rockon:

WOW U2Kitten I never looked at it like that!!! Now when I watch Bono and Edge do the "bullfight" I will imagine them beitn 2 Sith Lords battleing to the death!!!:ohmy:

Yes...BONO is evil.( That´s great!)

There goes my theory about Ozzy Ozbourne being the devil and Marilyn Manson being his long lost child! AAAAAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, I always liked the Dark side better. Their clothes are alot better looking than those rags worn by the Jedi council. They all look like potato sacks!! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

May the (dark) force be with you Bono Skywalker

kellyahern said:

6940ee4d.jpg

14785015.jpg

Look in the first pic his even got a gold saber!

and in the second "May the Fork be with you." (Think it's one)

Hehe.. that's all kinda scary though.. Can't look at him in the same way now:|

-Nikki

Ikkin said:

Look in the first pic his even got a gold saber!

and in the second "May the Fork be with you." (Think it's one)

Hehe.. that's all kinda scary though.. Can't look at him in the same way now:|

-Nikki

I am at a loss for words:lmao:

Ikkin that pic totally rocks!!! :lmao: And I agree with the Palpatine Bono theory :yes: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom