Outta breath - Redesigned TMH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
You guys, I just sat here all night and redid the whole look of Take Me Higher.

I think my ass has formed become one with my chair :crack:

I know there's still some bugs and more I want to upload, but it's going to have to wait. :yawn:

But I wanted to let you guys know, since you love to visit it! :happy: I'd love to hear what you think. I wanted to make it more "fresh" (hence the white) but still easy to navigate.

OK.. bed.... :drool:

Olive

Thanks everyone! I'm glad u like it and still find it easy to use. :D

I also uploaded another video.. our own Betty Dalton telling us what kind of music the Dalton Brothers play. :sexywink:

Carrie, I love the new design! It's really professional, especially the image at the top. But I gotta tell you, I'm on a Mac right now and the site is displaying weird. The tables shift arouond when I change the size of the window and it looks like some of the font it's lining up correctly. I'm sure these problems are some how related to the way Macs display sites. I don't know how you can fix this problem, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

And yay for the Bruce section! :applaud:

Good work! :up:

But the pic of Bono in the teal glasses giving thumbs up that is in the 2004 section belongs in the POP section! But cool pics!

BluberryPoptart said:
Good work! :up:

But the pic of Bono in the teal glasses giving thumbs up that is in the 2004 section belongs in the POP section! But cool pics!

thanks! having over 3000+ images I can't, by myself, get them all in the right section! but I try. thx for the headsup! :wink:

madonna's child said:
Carrie, I love the new design! It's really professional, especially the image at the top. But I gotta tell you, I'm on a Mac right now and the site is displaying weird. The tables shift arouond when I change the size of the window and it looks like some of the font it's lining up correctly. I'm sure these problems are some how related to the way Macs display sites. I don't know how you can fix this problem, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

And yay for the Bruce section! :applaud:

Thanks Emily!!! Quick question- is it the main.html page that displays weird? Or is it all of them? If it's all of them that's a bigger problem. I know the main.html is a bit off b/c it's published from the blog.

BIG thanks for the headsup, I want it to work on all browsers. It's hard to know when I don't have a mac. I'll put it on my list of things to continue to fix. :D

Egads. I fixed it. Thanks Emily. I think it will work fine now.

I had been testing it out in Mozilla, and I forgot about IE!! :ohmy: Turns out my code was missing one tiny little ">" :shame:

thx for letting me know! :D

Last edited:
Awesome job, Olive! :applaud: Your site just keeps getting better & better!

Funny little side note...I've had Dancin' In the Dark stuck in my head for days now, so I was tickled pink to see your Bruce section!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom