Our own U2 dictionary......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
K girls.......I havent done any posts in a long long long time so I'm now catching up. I was thinking today why dont we have our own lil u2 dictionary where we define the character of each lovely handsome sexy member of u2. Come on give it a try........it's all in ur words!!!!!!

Adam -(n) very sexy, talented, often keeps to himself.

Adam is a talented bass player who just keeps to one spot on stage and fills the nite with smooth bass lines. Always smiling, he often lays back while he lets the others do the talking.Smooth talker......he knows how to charm the ladies and with the cool wardrobe he manages, who wouldnt resist such a sweet man. A man with a great personality he warms the heart of all his admirers and is always willing to share time with them.:wink: :wink: Shy.Loveable. Caring. He cherishes his friends and family and sticks by them through all thick and thin.Adam is also known for his wild side.Single and waiting :p.

Bono-(n) great leader, adventureous, wild.

Bono is a great role model to young and old. He voices his opinions aloud and tries to help those in need.Great spirit. Wonderful husband and father.He drives the women crazy with his smooth singing and high notes. Dressed in all black ,wet hair and blue shades he gives the fans what they want.Forceful on the political side...he tries to bring peace and joy to everyone he encounters and is very passionate about what he strongly believes in. Great singer and song writer. Talented. Hot.Sorry ladies he's already taken:pPPPPPPPPP

Edge -(n) great guitarist, handsome,sweet personality.

The name says it all. A man on the Edge.Brings peaceful backing vocals to the songs. Wonderful smile. Gentle. Wonderful father and husband. Edge is a great guitar player and friend.Dressed in his designer jeans and #7 shirts and beanie hat, Edge graces the stage with calmness and stares into the screaming crowd ,while listening to the fans call his name out .

Larry-(n) muscular ,serious,sexy.

Larry is the hardest to define.Dressed with his half buttoned down shirt and black pants ,showing his muscular chest ,Larry would rather go inside while the rest of his band mates greet their fans. Talented drummer, he sits and brings deep sounds into the music while girls go crazy. Secretive.Hardly smiles. Wonderful father and husband.Motorcycle lover.Deep Thinker?????

All ladies...that's all I could think of......now try it and see ..U might have fun.

I will write one to nite and post it tomorrow! LOL! Although i don't think mine will match up to yours Eveclayton, i think you covered everything! WELL DONE GUYS! :wink:

I like this idea, madonna?s child!

Here I go?

Adam: (n)_the first man.

Adam?s the name of the first man on earth. Mr and Mrs Clayton couldn?t have had any greater idea when choosing the name for their son. He is the first that really get involved in music, is the first who believed that U2 could do great things. And it was Sooooo right!

Adorable, Kind, Smiling a lot in pics. He?s what I think about when I try to have some ideas of gentlemen.
Great taste for clothes, great style, great irony. I guess he?s got a very quick brain and a quicker tongue. And Adam?s got his own personal way to play his bass that?s impossible not to love.

Bono: (n)_good

A simple (thank God he changed the final A of bonavox with a O?) and short name (he?s not that tall, but who cares?) for a great singer and a charismatic man, who can bring you wherever he wants ? and at times I guess he doesn?t even imagine it.
Powerful, but in a positive way. Rich personality, book reader and lover, he tends to put out all he?s got inside.
Short sighted (as me!!!LoL!!!)
Lovely and loyal, especially with friends and family.
Lucky guy: he?s got a wonderful wife and four splendid kids.

Edge_(n): limit

Once it was said that edge?s got to always were a hat because he?s got such a great brain. Couldn?t agree more.
Intelligent, smart, gifted guitar player. He seems to be hard to be pissed off, but it can happen at times? and no one can know where this could bring us.
He?s surrounded by an idea of moving on the limit of something, and at times you have the impression he?s gonna pass that limit. He does it at times and he?s able to bring you with him.
Great dancer

Larry_(n): from the Latin word ?laurus?

Laurus was the plant given to poets in ancient Rome. He?s not a common poet: Larry?s the poet of drum. Ha can play softly, he can do it out loud. He?s got the power to set a song on fire, or just give it a quite rhythm.
He knows his job, he always did.
He?s able not to care about what it?s said about him. He?s got his nice family, he?s a great rider and he doesn?t need to talk too much.
And, for some reason, he?s still looking so young

Back
Top Bottom