Our Little BG Is Growing up, Pleba Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwww i thought that would have been a great title Wild&yes, isn't that so cool about Bono saying he's gonna kick their asses?! :up: :applaud: :bow: :rockon:

God, it makes him even sexier when he comes out with all that power stuff does it not???? :combust: :combust:

greeneyedgirl said:

I'll always be yours........

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

greeneyedgirl said:

You know that boy really creeps me out!!

Did I tell you that I know Andy? Well, sort of, he used to work at an ice cream shop on campus.

How can Conan creep you out? He's hilarious. :lol:

You told me that about Andy. :hyper:

BG :hug:. Glad you had a good time last night but what did I tell you young lady(yes, I know you're only a year younger than me but I'm calling you a young lady :lol: )? Friendship is more important than any guy. :shame:

A guy tore apart a really tight friendship between my friend and her friend and I don't want it to happen to you and your friend. :hug:

Thought you'd gone then Becky, after telling me you wanted me so bad!!!! :flirt: :sexywink: !!!!

Ok - Who else gets turned on by Bono's power???? :ohmy: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
BG :hug:. Glad you had a good time last night but what did I tell you young lady(yes, I know you're only a year younger than me but I'm calling you a young lady :lol: )? Friendship is more important than any guy. :shame:

A guy tore apart a really tight friendship between my friend and her friend and I don't want it to happen to you and your friend. :hug:

:hug:
aww, my Pleba big sis!

I wont let it come between us if she doesnt. Pwomise, butt, he is my friend too, so it's her that needs to sort it out!

thanks girls :hug:

Back
Top Bottom