Our Little BG Is Growing up, Pleba Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TORTURE!!! To imagine being in a dark corner with him touching that hair, kissing him sensually&taking your time! *Sigh* :drool:

Hi Cindy!!! :hug: I'm always on for you baby! Purrrrrr! :sexywink:

Damn that picture just gets to me. I so want to lick his neck. hehe I love his grey stubble. :drool:

18ec5ae6.jpg

He looks so serious here, but so beautiful. *sigh* :wink:

Susan man your gonna make me exploded! I'd go to any dark corner with him, any day of the week!

Are you always on for me too Russty? :sexywink:

Mmmmmm :drool: I just want to lick him! :evil: :tongue:

Hi SG! :wave: Miss me? :sexywink:

Russty, me&Cindy are just torturing ourselves over how much we'd luuurve to snog Bono's face off in dark corners!!!! :ohmy:

Hi SG! :hug:

Its just total torture, completely hell. :( :lol:

2f468412.jpg

Oh no, Bono feels bad for torturing us. We have to make him feel better. :wink:

He knows exactly what he needs to do to make US feel better Russty!!!! :yes: :D

susanp6 said:
Hmmmm nice torture, yes i spose! :drool:

Got any SIMS updates SG? :wink:

Haven't had much time lately, Susan, but I did get you and BG's house built yesterday! :hyper: did you see?

snapshot_efd9bb54_2fd9bb74.jpg
snapshot_efd9bb54_cfd9bb5c.jpg

you guys have the nicest house yet :yes:

and I did get the outside finished on Cindy and DG's house, but the inside isn't done yet and I don't have snapshots yet :huh:

:ohmy: Russty!!!! :wink:

Oh i really love our house! I like those trees as i'm a big tree fan! :love:

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: Russty!!!! :wink:

Oh i really love our house! I like those trees as i'm a big tree fan! :love:

:hug: good, glad to hear it. Pop Bono came over to check out the new house, too, but just as he got there I had to stop playing :madspit:

Bono from the picture above:

"Larry we told you to go before we left the flat!!! Feck!! And Adam for the last time I told you, wait till we get home! Can't you keep your hands to yourself for a few minutes! Leave off already!" :giggle:

edgehotnew.jpg

Sexy cool Edge. :lol:

Well guys its time for me to go make dinner. I'm hungry and I won't get to eat if I don't actually cook something. :lol I need to get a maid already. :laugh:

See you guys later :hug: :wave:

:heart: Edge in those scarves! :wink:

And i thought it looked as tho' they ALL needed to go to the toilet in that pic! :ohmy:

I wonder when Bri or VP will show up? :(

Russty Cat said:
Hi Cindy!!! :hug: I'm always on for you baby! Purrrrrr! :sexywink:

Damn that picture just gets to me. I so want to lick his neck. hehe I love his grey stubble. :drool:

russ! My Russ Cat! :hug: Would have reppied sooner but I was going over an Edge and Larry fic in progress with someone who looked it over for me.

Eat what tho' Russty? :giggle:

*sighs* What i wouldn't do for some of Bono! :evil: :combust: :faint:

Bye Russ Cat! *waves*

SG! Sg, love, those smoking pics you posted give me the wrost urge to smoke and I can't. Evil woman.

Quick! Someone post some pictures of the Boys! Preferably ones lie the previous ones. Hm. SG, how many different pictures of Bono shirtless do you have?

Back
Top Bottom