Our Little BG Is Growing up, Pleba Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Go on clone baby!!!! I'm back now! :hyper: :hyper:

They showed Bono&Bob giving their verdict on the plan announced&they did sound fairly hopeful, but i think they're maybe trying to look on the bright side! You can tell that a lot of people don't think they've done enough!

I noticed there was 2 female reporters grinning like Cheshire cats when they were lookin up at Bono speak!!!! :sexywink:

Hi Russty! It's a case of hi&bye from me in a minute! :wink:

:flirt:

bono-drunk2.jpg

A drunken Bono pic to send me into Refugee status!!

HI SG! :hug: Time zones suck! hehe I'm doing good. I actually slept really good for once. How you doing? :wink:

See ya later DG! :hug:

Susan! :hug: I don't blame the reporters for grinning so much. If it was me I'd be grinning out of sheer joy and pride for them. I have so much love for Bob this week. :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Wild :hug: BG :hug: DG:hug:

Okay get this! Mr. Cat is an evil little bastard!

Last night we were cuddling in bed and talking. He started kissing my shoulder and we ended up making out for a while. So eventually he jokingly bites me on the shoulder, but the bastard did it so hard he left a nice big bruise bite mark. He knows I'm seeing my tattoo artist on Sunday to get tattoos done. And he knows I have a thing for her. So know when I take my shirt off she is going to see this huge mark. Its like he had to mark his property. I swear I'm gonna give him a good beating when he gets home. :mad: :wink:

MEN :mad: :rant:

Russty - It kind of looked more like they were flirting with Bono, giving it well hellllooooooo there sexy baby!!!!!!! :flirt: :sexywink:

CONGRATULATIONS BECKY ON BECOMING A REFUGEE!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :applaud: :applaud: :love: :happy:

I really have to go nw so see ya later everyone&if you just called B yucky D, he's so gonna kick yer arse!!!! :madspit:

Drunken Bono is always a good thing. :giggle: Congrats Becky!!! :hyper: :dance:

Hi D!!! :hug: I'm good? hehe How are you? :sexywink:

Wild if he wasn't paying for all the tattoo work I would be more pissed off. hehe He can be a right bastard sometimes, but at least he still gives me money when I want it. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Drunken Bono is always a good thing. :giggle: Congrats Becky!!! :hyper: :dance:

Hi D!!! :hug: I'm good? hehe How are you? :sexywink:

Wild if he wasn't paying for all the tattoo work I would be more pissed off. hehe He can be a right bastard sometimes, but at least he still gives me money when I want it. :giggle:

Hey Rus sto facendo buon grazioso. Quanti tatuaggi avete già?

arrivederci bono_gal

Russty Cat said:
OH man I just opened my email! SG you are the woman!!!! <bows down> :combust: :faint: That was soooo good!!! :hyper:

:giggle: Do you think Larry would think so? :reject: I doubt any guy would appreciate that little story, but as I was writing it, imagining it I was just like "aww.... he's too cute!" :lmao:

susanp6 said:
Russty - It kind of looked more like they were flirting with Bono, giving it well hellllooooooo there sexy baby!!!!!!! :flirt: :sexywink:

CONGRATULATIONS BECKY ON BECOMING A REFUGEE!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :applaud: :applaud: :love: :happy:

I really have to go nw so see ya later everyone&if you just called B yucky D, he's so gonna kick yer arse!!!! :madspit:

Che cosa media citate? Lo ho denominato un gobshite uno sciocco un uomo senza il cervello. Spero che nessuno capisca che cosa sto dicendo il errrr.

Mullen4Prez said:

Hey Rus sto facendo buon grazioso. Quanti tatuaggi avete già?

arrivederci bono_gal

:lol: I got the first sentence lossely translated by my brain as your doing good I think or well?! But the second sentence I don't have a clue on. :laugh:

Wild Mr. Cat always pays one way or another. :sexywink: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

:lol: I got the first sentence lossely translated by my brain as your doing good I think or well?! But the second sentence I don't have a clue on. :laugh:

Wild Mr. Cat always pays one way or another. :sexywink: :giggle:

I said I'm doing good and How many tattoos do you have? I think :huh: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:giggle: Do you think Larry would think so? :reject: I doubt any guy would appreciate that little story, but as I was writing it, imagining it I was just like "aww.... he's too cute!" :lmao:

He is too cute! But he would probably have to beat your arse for that one. :giggle: Somehow though I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened at that age. :heart: But damn it was so hot! :combust:

Russty Cat said:

He is too cute! But he would probably have to beat your arse for that one. :giggle: Somehow though I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened at that age. :heart: But damn it was so hot! :combust:

fortunately or unfortunately I had way more guy friends than girls friends when I was younger, and many of them felt comfortable enough to discuss things with me I would otherwise never have been privy to, so I build on that when I write on those sorts of experiences. I wouldn't have written it if it wasn't believable in my mind, though. I could see it so clearly I was like 'oh, yeah. I know what happens next' :lol:

I don't think Mr. Cat's reaction was particularly unreasonable, Russty. :lol: he didn't keep his inner conflict all pent up inside and he didn't tell you not to go to that tattoo artist anymore :wink:

Mullen4Prez said:

I said I'm doing good and How many tattoos do you have? I think :huh: :lol:

I currently have one, but by Sunday night I should have 3 total and maybe 4 if I play my cards right. :giggle: Eventually I'll probaby have way more then I should. Its very addicting.

The 2 for sure ones that I'm getting on Sunday are a large celtic cross on my lower left leg and a guitar with angel wings on my left arm, unless it doesn't fit well then I'll have her put it on my shoulder blade. I'm looking at having some work done on my chest as well, but cost and me sitting for that long is a factor.

Russty Cat said:

I'm looking at having some work done on my chest as well, but cost and me sitting for that long is a factor.

:hmm: thinks about Bono tattoo she wanted on her p:censored:y

I have 3 at moment, A red rose on my left arm, a Joshua Tree on my right and a butterfly on my right ankle. I really want a Bono one but it'll be in an awkward position......

WildHoney said:

:hmm: thinks about Bono tattoo she wanted on her p:censored:y

I have 3 at moment, A red rose on my left arm, a Joshua Tree on my right and a butterfly on my right ankle. I really want a Bono one but it'll be in an awkward position......

:lmao: 'awkward' indeed :giggle: Just the position you'd like Bono to be in in real life?

Sad_Girl said:

fortunately or unfortunately I had way more guy friends than girls friends when I was younger, and many of them felt comfortable enough to discuss things with me I would otherwise never have been privy to, so I build on that when I write on those sorts of experiences. I wouldn't have written it if it wasn't believable in my mind, though. I could see it so clearly I was like 'oh, yeah. I know what happens next' :lol:

I don't think Mr. Cat's reaction was particularly unreasonable, Russty. :lol: he didn't keep his inner conflict all pent up inside and he didn't tell you not to go to that tattoo artist anymore :wink:

It was totally believe able to me. Mr. cat and I have had discussions about stuff like that and it definetly happens. :lol:

I know he is being totally reasonable about the whole thing, it just strikes me as so out of the ordinary for him. He has never been very territorial with me. Always very loose with boundaries and such. But I have a feeling this is probably the only time he has ever really felt threatened before. He has nothing to worry about, but subcounciously he is probably a little concerned. Poor guy I feel like a bitch for making him worry. :heart: :hug:

Russty Cat said:

It was totally believe able to me. Mr. cat and I have had discussions about stuff like that and it definetly happens. :lol:

I know he is being totally reasonable about the whole thing, it just strikes me as so out of the ordinary for him. He has never been very territorial with me. Always very loose with boundaries and such. But I have a feeling this is probably the only time he has ever really felt threatened before. He has nothing to worry about, but subcounciously he is probably a little concerned. Poor guy I feel like a bitch for making him worry. :heart: :hug:

:lol: It's always better to be honest

Back
Top Bottom