Our Fed-Ex driver is bringing me a U2 Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Yes! :lol:

I love our Fed-ex guy at work that delivers and picks up our packages.. he is very cool (he's Irish) and always makes me laugh. We are always messing with each other like, one day I came out to my car and he had put a little purple fed ex plane on my antenna. So next time he came to pick up our packages I made a collage of leprechauns and Lucky Charms and slipped it in one of the windows on the package :laugh: We do stuff like this all the time to mess with each other, a small thing to brighten the day!

But ANYWAY! He just called here to tell me he is on his way with a magazine for me with U2 on the cover that he stole from one of his other locations haha.. how cool is that?? And even better because I havent had a chance to go buy ANY of the magazines that are out now with U2 on them.

I wonder which one he's bringing :hyper:

Ok.. anymore bets? :lol:

Is that a good one? :shifty: I'm so out of the loop :(

*Edit

Oh yes, I saw you ladies posting about Blender.. I hope its that one :drool:

A kissie?! :sexywink:

Give him a six pack of Guinness...yummy...with a little collage of U2-y stuff on it perhaps.... Is he like real-deal Irish with an accent and everything :drool: (remembers the last time she hung out with two Irishmen)

lol you guys!

Well I dont know if I can bring him beer :laugh: He's Irish but you only hear his accent when he talks for a long time :shifty:

Today he's getting a glow in the dark pumpkin PEZ :laugh:

kellyahern said:
dunno - some Irish guy took the last one I had :sexywink:

:lmao: Kelly :hug:

Congrats on your Blender Sicy - I'm still looking for my copy! :sigh:

... have no ideas what to give your lovely Fed-Ex guy - will give it some thought! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom