Our day in Dublin :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lisa2004 said:
Hi Galeongirl

I will post the pics w/o watermarks asap!!!

Bono looked amazing and there was a part when he was walking down towards the studio and Jo and I were walking alongside him and I looked over at him and could really see his chest hair!!!! :drool: :wink:

I was like - "Do NOT FAINT"

Lisa

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

omg the chest :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

did you get a copy of the irish newspaper it was in??? cant believe you made it into the newspaper :giggle:

Yeah the 3rd of Feb!

It was only the Irish papers that ran with the story in the end!! Great to see your pic in the paper though esp with the most sexy guy on earth!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

Lisa

A couple more watermark free.. as soon as i get the rest, I'll post em :)

13Bonostretchesandlookstotheskies.jpg

:drool:

09Bonomakesaphonecall.jpg

:wink:

nikkyjade said:
yes!!! of course!!!

it was my mates 21st on the friday and she was staying with me overnight

and my added burden of my dissertation :mad:

next time! YESSSS!!!! :wink:

Looking forward to it hon, it's gonna be mad :) Will try to call you tonight :)

lisa2004 said:
Some pix without watermarks.. sorry this took so long:

bono.jpg

I need to sort the brightness out there, have to do for now!

17Bonolastlyfindsithilariousthathei.jpg

16BonolaughsandsaysOhthatswhereIlef.jpg
ommggg he looks so cute and wobbly :drool: wanna hug him!
heh how did *the* chest look??
is there a posibility to scan the paper?? you look very pretty with him there :lol: HIS HAIR! :lol:

These are the pics Lisa took.. the last two are stunning! I'll have to find a way to cut Dave out.. sorry mate!!!!

Jo.

bonoside.jpg

bonosmile.jpg

:drool:

bonodave.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

seajewel said:
I wonder if those are the same clothes from the night before??

He didn't have that jacket on the night before. I saw him in Lillies Bordello that night and he had a leather jacket on. The same one as he was wearing for the Breakfast on Pluto premiere.

Dutch Partygirl said:

He didn't have that jacket on the night before. I saw him in Lillies Bordello that night and he had a leather jacket on. The same one as he was wearing for the Breakfast on Pluto premiere.

So he left the car outside the Clarence but ended up in Lillies on Thurs night? Guess thats why he couldn't remember where it was
the next day! :giggle:

Dutch Partygirl said:

I must go to that place next time I'm in Dublin whats it like?

Niamh_Saoirse said:

It´s a pretentious kip! Nice music tho! :wink:

:giggle:

Next trip then!!:wink:

Each time we go to Dublin we all say lets go to Lillies then we end up at HQ and sat in The Clarence all night!

LOL - do they play a lot of U2!!!

Does it have a VIP area then or can you just bump into celebs in there

I think we will have to go there next time - esp on Thurs nights as B might be in there!!!

Lisa

It's a nice place. Never been there during the weekend, only on Thursdays and Wednesdays and then it's not that pretentious at all. Heard from other people that it is during the weekend though. Quite an expensive place. And they have two members areas where you're not allowed to go. One is upstairs (so you can't see anybody), one is in the club itself and you can see the people that are there. The music is not really my cup of tea on Thursdays. A lot better on Wednesdays, if you ask me.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and the great photos!:ohmy: Bono looks really wobbly doesn't he!! :giggle: The morning after the night before!!:whistle:
So the U2 wall is still standing?!? I'd heard they were going to tear it down!?! My message, that I wrote on the wall back in the august 1997, is probably either faded or been written over.:sigh:

Dutch Partygirl said:
It's a nice place. Never been there during the weekend, only on Thursdays and Wednesdays and then it's not that pretentious at all. Heard from other people that it is during the weekend though. Quite an expensive place. And they have two members areas where you're not allowed to go. One is upstairs (so you can't see anybody), one is in the club itself and you can see the people that are there. The music is not really my cup of tea on Thursdays. A lot better on Wednesdays, if you ask me.

Oh! There´s a place downstairs? Because we went straight upstairs. :huh:

They have a loverly selection of drinks at the bar if you ask me. :wink:

And yeah, it is well known that Thursday is the best day for music.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Oh! There´s a place downstairs? Because we went straight upstairs. :huh:

They have a loverly selection of drinks at the bar if you ask me. :wink:

And yeah, it is well known that Thursday is the best day for music.

No sorry, I said it wrong. You do have to go up the stairs to get into the club, but in the back of the club is another stair to the Library, the VIP room. When you walk into the club, the part on the left hand side (with the tables) is reserved for members as well.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

There was one particular message that cracked me up: "U2, less holidays and more music".

:laugh:

There is also one that says "I still haven't found what I'm looking for as I am looking for Bono".... At the time Jo and I were thinking the same thing.........

Little did we know what was around the corner!!

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom