Our day in Dublin :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: holy crap so excited for you girls, thats amazing, have had a crap night(firday, myself) so so glad you girls go to meet Bono :hyper:

i need to g et myself to dublin to cheer myself up evem more :hyper:

and even more :hyper: you got papped with him :lmao:

blees him not leaving his car and remembering where it was :lmao:

errr being drunk now the car thing amused , i assume hes not that silly but any way :lmao:

Last edited:
YAY! Lisa, that is brilliant! I'm so happy for you, doll! :D

We are going for a stroll in town in a while, so hopefully we'll be as lucky as you! ;)

Congrats again! And the pics are lovely!

westendgirl said:
Nope! In 2 weeks Bono will be with me here in DC!!!!!

I miss him...:sad:

Oh, I forgot about that! So- hope you are lucky and meet him in DC!
Then I'm going to wait for him in Dublin! ;)

biff said:
It looks like there's a ticket on the Maserati.:wink:

I thought the Freedom of the city gave them the right to parc their car where ever they liked, without being fined.

Maybe Edge's car being towed was pre 2001? I don't really remember by heart :huh:

Oh , eh, btw, lisa, congrats on meeting the man just like that, what a coincicence :applaud:

*so jealous, but in a good way :wink: *

Hi all! Thanks for the congrats.. we are still in shock.. and OMG!! The pix are on that website.. LOL! Thanks for posting them guys!! I just cant believe what happened yesterday, i didnt even know he was in the country!! I'll never forget that moment i saw him in that car!! Also, my mate Dave is a photographer and took those photos but he's ok, nothing like the devil :) and is a huge U2 fan .. he actually asked Bono if it was ok to take professional photos.. he said it was fine, Dave wouldnt have taken them otherwise.. Looks like the pics could end up in a newspaper tomorrow, .. scary! Me in the News of the world, im dreading it!! And it is a funny story, with the car and stuff.. B found it very funny!

I can't stop smiling!! I'm sure he did know where his car was but when he said "Oh, thats where it was," it was sooooo funny :lol:

I just love him soooooo much!! Sorry, Ill stop now!!

We went his old home today, very nice! We are going to Mount Temple and his house tomorrow :)

Hey Lisa! You lucky thing! I am so pleased you achieved your goal. If he's home tomorrow, you might get invited in for tea or something. Don't forget to walk back to the station at Killiney on the beach. Lane down the side of his house leads to it.

Sylvia

Congrats to you girls!!!! :applaud: Absolutely wonderful story, and so, so happy you got your meeting :heart: Thanks for sharing.

Wah man that is so cool!!!! :shocked: This is Absolutely Amazing! Congratulations! I just fell on my knees after reading that, litteraly. I am seriously chuffed for you, and all you guys that have met him or the other lads.

Can I meet you please so that maybe it can happen again?! Haha!:wink:

But really I bet he melted your heart!!!!:bono:

:sad: That was a lovely story, almost in tears!:sad:

How amazing for you and your friend! You must have some very good karma going for you! Hope the rest of your stay is wonderful. Someday I hope to visit Ireland as well.
Love & Peace
And good for Bono to not drink and drive!:bono: :angel:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:
omg amazing story!!!
why do I always get hyper happy from reading fan stories about meeting Bono?
I love that blue shirt :drool:
heh the Maserati is such a cool car... and it's even cooler with him in it :D
btw, I thought their studio was being demolished or so...... :confused:

and are you going to post the pics w/o watermarks or not?

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
:hyper::hyper::hyper:
omg amazing story!!!
why do I always get hyper happy from reading fan stories about meeting Bono?
I love that blue shirt :drool:
heh the Maserati is such a cool car... and it's even cooler with him in it :D
btw, I thought their studio was being demolished or so...... :confused:

and are you going to post the pics w/o watermarks or not?

I think they will demolish the hanover studio (the one where they meet him at) when the new studio is built. At least that's what we've heard. :)

hey Jo and Lisa!!!

i cant believe you got those pics on WENN :lmao:

i was wetting myself at the one where you are stood outside the hotel!! hahaha!you so look like youe were stalking him or something :lol:

am so happy for you both! and incredibly jealous...but i'll get over it! :giggle:

speak to ya when ya get back

xxxx

I'm soooooo happy for you! I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks and I had read your posts about going to Dublin and how excited you were. Never in a million years would I have expected to open a post today and see that you met Bono!!! Talk about a dream come true! :drool: Congrats! :applaud: Your story warmed my heart. :heart:

Aw man this is just grand! Thanks for posting the story! I'm so happy you guys met him. :hug: :heart: I hope the rest of your stay is just as fun!

:giggle: Gotta love the bit about the car.

What a great story. I'm so happy for you gals. I hope you have a blast for the rest of your stay there. Keep us posted. :)

Well, we are back on home ground after a great weekend in Dublin.

We made it to Bono's house yesterday and whilst we were looking at the gates - Morleigh and a friend walked past!!! We said hi and she replied and smiled at us!!!!!! :)

All in all a great weekend in Dublin

Thanks for all your support and kind words to us - another website forum are calling Jo and I reporters because the story ended up in an Irish newspaper - that is not true as you all know.

Love and peace!!

Lisa

Hey Nikki

:wave:

Yeah, Morleigh is really pretty in real life! We did not "meet" her as such, she walked past us and said hi!!!!!

Basically, a Irish Newspaper brought some of photos that Dave took of Bono (including the one of Jo and I) and put them in a paper along with the funny story of him losing the car!!!! All done in jest and in a nice way - not making B look bad at all

Another forum has found the story and now think that Jo and I were reporters and not fans!!!!!

Lisa

Congrats on your Bono-meeting! :applaud: Nice pics! :D:up:

lisa2004 said:
He shook all our hands and said "sure but be quick cos im running really late!"

:lol: The standard Bono comment! Will he ever learn to be on time? :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks!! :)

I know - I will fall down the day Bono is ever anywhere on time!!!!

Just another reason why we all love him though!! :) :wink:

Lisa

lisa2004 said:
Thanks!! :)

I know - I will fall down the day Bono is ever anywhere on time!!!!

Just another reason why we all love him though!! :) :wink:

Lisa

hehe yeah from the fan meetings at HQ I've heard, he said that like,.... every time... :lol:
I'm happy for you that you met him... hope to have that honour myself one day...
can you post some of the pics without watermarks? I really love B in a blue shirt ^^

btw.. did you peek in the shirt when you had the chance?:wink:

Hi Galeongirl

I will post the pics w/o watermarks asap!!!

Bono looked amazing and there was a part when he was walking down towards the studio and Jo and I were walking alongside him and I looked over at him and could really see his chest hair!!!! :drool: :wink:

I was like - "Do NOT FAINT"

Lisa

Some pix without watermarks.. sorry this took so long:

bono.jpg

I need to sort the brightness out there, have to do for now!

17Bonolastlyfindsithilariousthathei.jpg

16BonolaughsandsaysOhthatswhereIlef.jpg

Back
Top Bottom